This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 2: True or False

Topic » Immunity Challenge 2: True or..

4316 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Assaba, getting your first look at the new Inchiri tribe, minus Ella, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Okay, lets get to today's Immunity Challenge.

Today, you will be given 10 statements made about Mauritania, the place where this season is taking place.

You answer each statement by either saying "true" or "false".
Each correct answer gives you 1 point, which means the highest amount of points you can get is 10 points.

To answer you PM me all ten answers within 24 hours. The tribe that has the highest score (all tribemember's scores added together to give a total mount of points for each tribe) will win Immunity and is safe from going to Tribal Council.

You can use this template, when PM'ing me your answers:

BUT there's a twist. Hidden Immunity Idols are now part of the game. To receive a clue you simply tell me you would like to receive it. BUT it comes with a prize: If you tell me you would like to get a clue, I immediately subtract 3 points from your tribe's total score!

Notes:
- Personal scores WILL be revealed when I reveal the results, but I will NOT reveal who decided to take 3 points from the tribe and get a clue, if anyone decides to do that. But because I reveal personal scores the tribe will know how many from their tribe, and the opposing tribe, chose to take a clue.
- You have 24 hours to complete the challenge and choose whether or not to get a clue.
- Clues will be handed out exactly one hour AFTER the Immunity Challenge results has been posted. That means 25 hours after this has been posted.
- LeQuisha, you are not competing in this challenge, but you will also be able to choose if you want a clue. Like everyone else, you will subtract three points from your tribe if you choose to take the clue.

Here are the ten 10 statements you are going to answer with either "true" or "false":

1. Mauritania is a country in Asia.
2. Almost 100% of the population are Muslims.
3. Mauritania got their independence in 1960.
4. The Mauritanian flag is green and yellow.
5. The first name of the president in Mauritania is Mohamed.
6. Slavery is no longer practiced in Mauritania.
7. Mauritania is a republic.
8. The capital of Mauritania is Rosso.
9. Mauritania was once an English colony.
10. Mauritania’s motto is “Honor, Fraternity, Justice”

Good luck!
4316 days 9 hours ago
Unit8890
alright
4316 days 6 hours ago
Jonny_Algeo
okay, i understand
4315 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Good luck assaba :-) x
4315 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Lets do this INCHIRI!!!
4315 days 16 hours ago
rasmusjt48
yeah go INCHIRI!!!
4315 days 16 hours ago
ivan1234
Assaba!!
4315 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Okay it's time to reveal the results of the second Immunity Challenge.

As I said the total scores AND personal scores will be revealed.

I will start by revealing Assaba's total score.

6 out of 7 send me their answers from the Assaba tribe. The only person who did not send my his answers was Kevin.

Assaba score:
Meli: 10 points!
Kort: 10 points!
Unit: 10 points!
Ivan: 9 points!
Bruno: 5 points!
Parvati: 4 points!
Kevin: 0 points!

Nobody from your tribe decided to take three points from the tribe and trade it in for a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol, which means your total score is 48 POINTS!

Okay, Inchiri you need to get 48 points to win Immunity.

I also received 6 out of 7 answers from you guys. Daniele never sent me her answers.

Inchiri's score:
Bingo: 10 points!
Colleen: 10 points!
Jake: 10 points!
Rowena: 9 points!
Joshua: 7 points!
Jonny: 6 points!
Daniele: 0 points!

That gives you a total score of 52 points, BUT one person from your tribe decided to take a Hidden Immunity Idol clue, BUT that still gives you a score of 49 points, which is enough to beat Assaba. That means, Inchiri wins Immunity! Assaba, I'll see you guys at Tribal Council. You have 24 hours to find out who should go home.
4315 days 9 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Yes!
4315 days 5 hours ago
TheGreatJake
congrats!
4315 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Woot!
4314 days 8 hours ago
Mittens
Great job guys :)
4314 days 5 hours ago
lonelypuppie
Wooooohooooooo

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!