This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Tribal Council (Manobo)

Topic » 7th Tribal Council (Manobo)

4304 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
7TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Manobo, welcome to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

As you can see your new tribe name is Manobo, which was suggested by Meli, who was the only one to suggest any names, so that's what we're rolling with.

So, how does everyone feel about making it to the merge?
Does anyone feel safe?

To vote you PM me the name of the person you would like to vote out of your tribe. You have 24 hours to do this.

You cannot vote for Bingo, because he has Immunity.

I wish all of you good luck. In 24 hours the first person will be voted out of merged tribe and become the standby-jury member.
4304 days 13 hours ago
kort
I'm glad to have made merge, but I don't feel safe. Do I see a reason to vote me off either, no.
4304 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
So, how does everyone feel about making it to the merge?
It feels great and having immunity tonight so I'm guaranteed a place on the jury is extra special

Does anyone feel safe?
Yep :P
4303 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, lets get to the results.

The person with the highest amount of votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

UNIT!

JOSHUA!

KORT!

ROWENA!

JAKE!

That's one vote Unit, one vote Joshua, one vote Kort, one vote Rowena, one vote Jake.
5 votes left.

KORT!

KORT!

Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Mauritania...

KORT!
No need to read the last votes.

Kort, tribe has spoken.

Well congratulations to the rest of you. You are either going to be in the final two or part of the jury. Now is the time to be careful who you vote out, because it could come back to haunt you.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.
4303 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, lets get to the results.

The person with the highest amount of votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

UNIT!

JOSHUA!

KORT!

ROWENA!

JAKE!

That's one vote Unit, one vote Joshua, one vote Kort, one vote Rowena, one vote Jake.
5 votes left.

KORT!

KORT!

Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Mauritania...

KORT!
No need to read the last votes.

Kort, tribe has spoken.

Well congratulations to the rest of you. You are either going to be in the final two or part of the jury. Now is the time to be careful who you vote out, because it could come back to haunt you.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!