This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th Tribal Council (Jake, Jonny, LeQuisha, Rowena)

Topic » 9th Tribal Council (Jake,..

4298 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
9TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Jake, Jonny, LeQuisha and Rowena, welcome to the first Tribal Council of the night.

How do you guys feel about only being four at this Tribal Council?
How are you basing your vote?

To vote you PM me the name of the person you would like to vote out of your tribe. You have 24 hours to do this.

I wish the four of you good luck. In 24 hours the first person of the night will be voted out and become the second member of the jury.
4297 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, lets get to the results of the first vote.

The person with the highest amount of votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

ROWENA!

JONNY!

ROWENA!

That's two votes Rowena, one vote Jonny.
1 vote left.

JONNY!

That means we have a tie. Here's how the tie is going to work: LeQuisha and Jake you have 12 hours to send in your re-vote. You can only vote for Rowena or Jonny. If we are still tied after the re-vote, we will draw purple rocks, which means I will randomly choose one person (using random.org) who goes home. Since no one has Immunity in this Tribal Council, everyone is at risk at going home, if we were to draw purple rocks.
4297 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
If it's a tie again can't the rest of the castaways decide? x
4297 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, lets get to the re-vote.

First vote:

ROWENA!

That's one vote Rowena.
1 vote left.

JONNY!

That's one vote Rowena and one vote Jonny, which means that we once again have a tie.

That means we're moving on to purple rock. LeQuisha, I know you don't like the purple rock twist, but it is designed to get people not to tie at the vote, because no one wants to leave the game by choosing a rock. You suggested letting the other castaways vote, but the problem with that is that it defeats the purpose of having the tribe divided into two teams and voting seperately. Part of the "fun" of having this twist is that you no longer can rely on your alliance to save you and you have to create new bonds to survive the vote. If I allowed the other team to vote, then this twist wouldn't really work now or in future seasons. I really tried to stay close to how the Survivor series handles tie-votes, and before I started my Survivor series I came to the conclusion that having the purple rock be the tie-breaker is the closest way to do things you can get to the real Survivor. So basically that's why one of you is going to leave right now by choosing a rock.

After having put your names into the list randomizer on random.org, the person that's leaving the game is...

JONNY!

Jonny, the tribe didn't exactly speak tonight, nontheless you are the ninth person out the game and our second jury member.

I know it sucks that you have to leave this way, and I'm sure you think this is bullsh*t, but I hope you can see things from a host's perspective and see that having you guys choose a rock, was simply the best way to go.

Jake, LeQuisha, Rowena, you can head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!