This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Immunity Challenge: Friends?

Topic » 11th Immunity Challenge:..

3482 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Stoner, I'll take back the necklace.

Okay, let’s get to today’s challenge!

Today you must go to this blog:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Leli14/5865000/who-should-win-immunity

You have been given 10 points and your job is to get as close to 20 points as possible WITHOUT GOING OVER! The person closest to 20 points WITHOUT GOING OVER after 24 HOURS will win Immunity and will be immune at the next Tribal Council.

The way you get points or subtract points is by spamming someone and ask if they will post your name and then put a +1 or -1 next to it… Like this: @Leli14 +1 (as an example – and as long as I understand what the person meant, it will count… so posting @Leli1444, @Lei14 etc. +1 would count too)

You are of course allowed to spam people to plus or minus the others if you feel like that will help your chances of winning. A person is only allowed to post once. You cannot post yourselves!

In the event of a tie the person who has gotten the most plusses from TV star levels will win Immunity. If you have the same amount of TV stars, then it will be blood levels and so on.

As I said, get closest to 20 without going over, the challenge lasts for 24 hours. Please ask if you have any questions at all.

I will update the blog as much as I can, but there will obviously be a gap of about 8 hours, where I can't update, because I'm sleeping :)

Good luck!
3481 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
is it over
3481 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Final score:
Brandon: 10
Jake: 9
Stoner: 17
Tyler: 9

That means Stoner is closest to 20 without going over!

STONER WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Stoner on winning Immunity once again!

Tyler, Jake, Brandon... One of you going home in less than 24 hours. I'll see you all for Tribal Council which will be posted shortly.
3481 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks Leli

goodluck brandon tyler and jake

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!