This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General rules (Siberia)

Topic » General rules (Siberia)

3474 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
General rules:

Here's some general rules for you to read.

I hope that everyone knows what Survivor is, so I'm going to skip all the basic stuff. Here’s some of the important things that you need to know about this Survivor series:

- If you do not vote at a Tribal Council, you will receive a self-vote.

- Two self-votes in a row will get you removed from the game. Three self-votes overall will also get you removed, and so will self-voting at the final four and a potential final three, even if you have Immunity.

- Hidden Immunity Idols WILL be part of the season!

- In the event of a tie at Tribal Council, we will re-vote. If the re-vote is still a tie we will have to draw rocks, just like they do in the real Survivor. The people tied will ALSO draw rocks. So be careful who you vote for. If there's a tie at final four, we will still draw rocks!

- Please PM me confessionals from time to time, so I know what's going on.

- You are allowed to change your vote at Tribal Councils. Some people have a tendency to vote and then regret their decision later, but here you have a chance to change your mind if you want.

- In this series we work with a standby-jury-member. That means the last person voted out, before the actual jury begins, will vote for a winner in the event the first jury-vote ends up being a tie. The standby jury-member will then break the tie. So be aware of that! He/she will not vote in the regular vote, ONLY if the vote is a tie.

- You CANNOT give your individual Immunity necklace to someone else. If you win it, you're keeping it!

- Remember to treat each other with respect! :)

Time

- This season will have both live and non-live challenges, but most of them will be live, taking place between 4-7pm EST.
3474 days 5 hours ago
CarsonWorld
I have read and understood the rules :)
3474 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3474 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3474 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
3473 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
3473 days 20 hours ago
Snake
I have read and understood the rules. :)
3473 days 15 hours ago
_Adidas_
3473 days 13 hours ago
JCLU
I have read and understand the rules :)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!