This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

15th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 15th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3161 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
15TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your eight Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Julian, there's only two people you can vote for tonight. How exactly are you going to base your vote?

- Rhys, congratulations on winning the final Immunity Challenge! With you immune from tonight's vote, do you also feel like you have a lot to say in who ultimately gets voted out tonight?

- Ben, with only four people voting tonight do you think there's a chance we could see this go to rocks?

- Rob, is tonight's decision going to be a hard one for you or is it going to be pretty straight-forward?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Rhys, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all four of you!
3161 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, congratulations on winning the final Immunity Challenge! With you immune from tonight's vote, do you also feel like you have a lot to say in who ultimately gets voted out tonight?

Tonight for me is about a lot of things. It's about one hell of a good streak in group games. It's about redemption from the first time I was here. Yes, it's about winning because that's always what I strive for in these things, but at the same time it's about proving something to myself more than anything. I feel blessed to have made FTC, I truly do.
3161 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, there's only two people you can vote for tonight. How exactly are you going to base your vote?

I'm basing my vote on loyalty.
3160 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, is tonight's decision going to be a hard one for you or is it going to be pretty straight-forward?

Well the two things are not mutually exclusive for me, Leli. The decision is straightforward, yes, but doesn't mean that it's not a hard choice.
3160 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
I will be gone for the next 12-15 hours or so unfortunately. So votes might be read a bit late. Sorry. Talk to you later :-)
3160 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I already know I'm out rofl
3160 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
*Looks around* Hmmm
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
JULIAN!
3159 days 20 hours ago
me2013
"sits in the bushes - watching...."
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
ROB!
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
JULIAN!
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Julian, one vote Rob.

One vote left.
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Final vote...
ROB!

We have a tie! In the event of a tie we will re-vote. Only Rhys and Ben will vote. If it's another tie, we will go to rocks between the two people tied and Ben. Rhys and Ben please get your votes in ASAP. Good luck Rob and Julian!
3159 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
I need the votes at 5pm EST the latest.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!