This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge 1: Friends?

Topic » Immunity challenge 1: Friends?

4331 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Welcome Tamar and Huon to your very first immunity challenge.

As I can see you are already beginning to talk to each other, which is great.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 1: FRIENDS?
The first challenge is very simple. I have made a blog and your job is to get as many Tengaged users as you can to vote for your tribe. They vote by either saying "Tamar" or "Huon" in the comments section. If a person would like Tamar to win they simply write "Tamar", and if a person want Huon to win, they write "Huon".

Link to the page:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Leli14/3056052/who-should-win-immunity-tamar-or-huon

Notes:
- You cannot vote yourself. Only votes from Tengaged users, who are not in this game, counts.
- A person can only vote once. That means if the same person votes twice only the first vote will count.
- The challenge will last for 24 hours beginning when this message has been posted.
- The tribe with the highest amount of votes wins immunity. Tribe with the least amount of votes will go to Tribal Council and vote someone out.

Good luck all of you!
4330 days 21 hours ago
JETTEJ
I like that you have a title and it's very detailed.
And good notes :)
4330 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Thank you JETTEJ. You are all welcome to tell me if you think I'm doing something right or wrong, if you feel like it. I only want to improve this game for you all.
4330 days 12 hours ago
SamSam14
I think it is very nice of you to take time out of your day to make this the best experience it can be! Lol :) Keep up the good work!
4330 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
And the very first immunity challenge is over!

Final results:
Tamar: 18
Huon: 22

Huon wins immunity! Congratulations Huon. You can enjoy the day off, while Tamar is heading to Tribal Council, where someone will be the first person voted out of this game.

Huon, before the next challenge starts I need the name of 1 person, who will not compete, because of the uneven numbers. If no one volunteers then random.org will choose who sits out. If there's anyone who haven't been online in over 24 hours from your team right before next challenge starts, then that person will sit out of the challenge.
4330 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Also: If all of you would please PM me a few sentences about how you are playing the game right now and what alliances you have made, then that would be great. It is not something you have to do, but I would love to know what is going on in the game right now. Thanks

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!