This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 1: Comments

Topic » Immunity Challenge 1: Comments

3989 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Welcome to Azores! I hope you have settled in at your new camp and that you have gotten to know your tribemates, because the game is about to begin!

Let’s get to the first Immunity Challenge…

This is the eight season and the eight time this is the first challenge of the season.

I have created a blog:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Leli14/4316549/who-should-win-immunity-flores-or-graciosa

Here you need to get as many people as you can to write your tribe name in the comments section. A person can only post once!

The tribe with the highest number of posts will win Immunity. The tribe with the least amount of posts will lose Immunity and as a result of that go to Tribal Council, where the first person will be voted out of Survivor: Azores.

The challenge will last for 24 hours.

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck everyone.
3988 days 18 hours ago
heatherlum
can we vote ourselves?
3988 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Yes, you can :)
3988 days 12 hours ago
heatherlum
just be warned that one person voted three times twice for the guys team and once for our team
3988 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, the very first challenge here in Azores is over!

After a very very close finish, the winning tribe with 46 to 43 posts is...
Flores! Congratulations Flores you have won the first Immunity Challenge, and are immune from the first vote!

Graciosa, you fought hard, but in the end it wasn't enough to beat the girls. I'll see you guys for Tribal Council where the first person will be voted out of Survivor: Azores.
3988 days 12 hours ago
heatherlum
yeahoo
3988 days 12 hours ago
MariahAnn
YES! We did it! Good job girls!!!!!!!!!!!
3988 days 7 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Nice job ladies!
3988 days 5 hours ago
Athenaa
Woot
3988 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*claps*

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!