This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 Campfire Deliberation

Topic » Week 2 Campfire Deliberation

3549 days 12 hours ago
Wiseman
Hello everyone! Welcome to our very first campfire deliberation.

Congratulations to The Blue Team for winning yesterdays challenge, i am awaiting  the blue teams decision.

QUESTIONS :

BLUE : You guys now have 4 pieces, you have won the last 2 challenges, what do you think will happen when you lose a challenge?

YELLOW : The blue team sent you to temple last week, are you expecting it again?

GRAY : Now that gray has a more active member, shawn do you feel like your team can finally become a strong team now?

PURPLE : Are you at all nervous tonight that it could be you ?

RED : Orange decided to give their piece to blue, smart decision?

BROWN : Will anyone ever be able to stop blue?

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

AND SEND IN CONFESSIONALS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE GAME RIGHT NOW
3549 days 12 hours ago
Wiseman
Forgot about green! im so sorry

GREEN : Is there any noticeable floaters in the game at this point?
3549 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I don't know if anyone can stop blue team
3549 days 12 hours ago
Elias5891
Yes, definitely worried about going up.  Blue has been a strong team, and it's likely that they will pick two new teams to compete, so I imagine that we will likely go sooner rather than later.
3549 days 12 hours ago
Wiseman
The blue team has selected........
3549 days 12 hours ago
Wiseman
YELLOW AND BROWN
3549 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BLUE : You guys now have 4 pieces, you have won the last 2 challenges, what do you think will happen when you lose a challenge?

I think we will most likely get selected to go to the temple of fate
3549 days 11 hours ago
Ahmir99
RED : Orange decided to give their piece to blue, smart decision? The only reason orange did that is because they were eliminated so it doesn't matter if it's smart because they are out. But Blue is dominating and so I respect oranges decision.
3549 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
Okay sersiouly Blue wtf? Why do you hate us
3549 days 8 hours ago
titanium162
RED : Orange decided to give their piece to blue, smart decision?
I mean Orange is already out, so there's no "smart" decision to make. So I respect Orange's choice.
3549 days 8 hours ago
Jared242
Hey everyone! If you could plz mail RShowFreak saying "Jared242" it would be greatly appreciated ^.^
3549 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I don't think there is any noticeable floaters. Last round I true so hard but no one would trend us which sucks:(
3548 days 23 hours ago
shawndorman12
We'll wiseman I think I can really shake up this game I'm hoping to win some challenges so yah I think I wuz a good pick for grey team

open group

Wise's Endurance 2 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!