This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Campfire Deliberation

Topic » Week 3 Campfire Deliberation

3547 days 21 hours ago
Wiseman
congrats to the blue team for winning their 3rd straight challenge. the obtained the trust piece and now have 5 pieces.

QUESTIONS:

BLUE : What do you base your decision on tonight?

YELLOW : You have gone to temple and won twice, yet you haven't won a single challenge. Why do you think that is?

RED : You were the other active team in today's challenge, are you disappointed in your performance ?

GREEN : Green as a whole hasn't been very active this season. Are you upset with your guys performance so far?

GRAY : Aside from blue, are their any other noticeable threats in the game?

PURPLE : Could this game be turned around or is it too little too late ?

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL
3547 days 21 hours ago
Wiseman
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4990
also check out my other group game if you would like
3547 days 21 hours ago
Wiseman
BLUE HAS CHOSEN YELLOW AND GREEN
3547 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BLUE : What do you base your decision on tonight?

We base our decision on threats and who we think can win a challange
3547 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
GREEN : Green as a whole hasn't been very active this season. Are you upset with your guys performance so far?
I am super disappointed with our performance. Our schedules are super crazy so we haven't been, well i haven't been as active as i should be. I just started school last tuesday haha so yeah... But i'll try my hardest and see if i can stay!
3547 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
RED : You were the other active team in today's challenge, are you disappointed in your performance ?

I'm not disappointed I wish my partner were here but I got distracted and the time got away from me. I'm happy for blue and I know that red's challenge is coming soon.
3547 days 20 hours ago
titanium162
Yes, I am upset that my schedule was so busy and that I couldn't be here to help Ahmir
3547 days 20 hours ago
Elias5891
PURPLE : Could this game be turned around or is it too little too late ?

It is based on timing...today, I got the time for the challenge mixed up (was thinking it was later, my bad)...silly mistakes like that are what is going to get teams eliminated.
3547 days 20 hours ago
priscillasos
YELLOW : You have gone to temple and won twice, yet you haven't won a single challenge. Why do you think that is?

I think when it comes down to it, half of my partnership is actually trying to play this game. And also, we've been sent by the same team twice, so, I feel as if they don't like us for some reason? I honestly do not know. But, I will keep fighting for my team to stay alive.

open group

Wise's Endurance 2 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!