This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 — Battle Stage Face-Off

Topic » Week 4 — Battle Stage..

362 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
With Deshon claiming his first victory and the final reward of the season, we're left with powerhouse Kemi with pop music connoisseur Malamente to battle it up in this week's Face-Off. Who will prevail? I guess time will tell.

This week, the two of you are required to send in songs by judge Ali's favourite artist, YVES TUMOR, whoever that person is...

So yes, the stakes are raised this week as we'll be sending in songs by an artist that one of the judges adores. This is the time to impress us to keep yourselves alive in the competition. Remember, there's REAL LIFE MONEY ON THE LINE!

You guys have until I come back from work tomorrow, so like... May 22nd at 4:30 ATL.

Best of luck little farts!
361 days 23 hours ago
CutieAmy
Kemi and Malamente, unfortunately, both of you are facing elimination, and you were tasked with submitting a song by Yves Tumor.

Both of you did really well for not having a preconceived knowledge of the artist.
361 days 22 hours ago
CutieAmy
Kemi has submitted:

Malamente has submitted:

361 days 22 hours ago
CutieAmy
As I mentioned, two solid submissions.

We went back and forth, but ultimately, we settled on a winner.

By a vote of 3 to 0, the contestant staying in the completion is...
361 days 22 hours ago
CutieAmy

361 days 22 hours ago
CutieAmy

361 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
OMG
361 days 22 hours ago
CutieAmy
Kemi!!!! Congratulations, you may join the other girls.

Malamente, I am sorry, but this means you are officially out from the competition.

Malamente, you have been such a fun soul to have around, and we hope you had fun playing. We did get to see a glimpse of your taste, and for the most part, it's to safe to say you have a good one, and we hope to see you again in the future!
361 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
Another trade of the season has fallen. Math, we loved having you here!

I guess Nevra is the trade now.

open group

Max Ora Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!