This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 — Battle Stage Face-Off

Topic » Week 7 — Battle Stage..

356 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
After scoring his first ever victory with iconic pop hitmaker Ava Max, Matt solidifies his understory storyline.

Tonight, we have Aron and Galaxies up to battle it out on the Battle Stage. This week, they will be tasked to submit a song by talented vocalist Jason Derulo! We have yet to feature a male singer, so maybe this is your time to show some sort of artistic versatility. I expect a song big like Jason's [REDACTED] to keep yourselves safe.

Best of luck bouncy bubble drops! You guys have until midnight tonight to submit your songs.
355 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
Without further ado, let's get the results happening!
355 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
Let's see what the girlies posted.

Aron / If It Ain't Love by Jason Derulo

Galaxies / Love Me Down by Jason Derulo

355 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
Galaxies...
355 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
355 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
I'm sorry, king, but you will NOT be seeing another day in this game. We've quite enjoyed your journey. Your submissions were probably the most well-versed of the whole cast, and I think you probably have more music knowledge than anyone that's ever played my game before. It's been a pleasure having you here, love you mostest. <3

Aron, you get to stick around for another week. Good job!

open group

Max Ora Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!