This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apps Open

Topic » Apps Open

2676 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome to the application process for Solitary 1.0: Panic & Paranoia. Unlike most group games, users will not be applying by posting on a forum topic within a group. Solitary is suppose to be a game of isolation meaning you don't know who is playing. That is why applications are being done via Google Forms as they are more private meaning, so you won't know who is applying and who is not. Good luck!

APPLY NOW >> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4cGCEe6LpxqWYEQLmUgRnyL8sXdO39fSQiAFFvPn1RFrIgg/viewform
2674 days 13 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Thank you to all applicants who applied. To continue the mysteriousness, I won't be revealing how many applicants we have had nor will I reveal how many will get casted, but I can confirm that there are too many applicants, so some will not get casted.

Be prepared as you may have to fight for your spot in the cast.
2674 days 12 hours ago
EM002
We have selected our cast and everyone who got selected will get notified via mail with further information :)

Good luck everyone!

open group

Minute To Win It

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!