This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Do you want to be the Leader of Team Fierce ?

Topic » Do you want to be the Leader..

4325 days 22 hours ago
IceCold
Well if you would like to be the official leader of Team Fierce

Then just leave a post saying why you want to be the Team's leader and why we should pick you, and then later on during a few weeks, I'l make another post where people will vote for the person who they liked the best and he or she will be the leader of Team Fierce

Ok I'l go first , well first I want to be the leader of Team Fierce because I think I got what it takes, I might not have allot of karma but I don't think that matters, it only makes me play smarter and more strategical to get even more karma, and one day I'l reach my goal to get over 350 karma and get a level black color,

I know how to handle a team and pick the best person to do a task where he or she would be best at to help the team do better in a challenge, I also believe I'am a great alliance leader in a castings, I'm a aggressive leader at times because I think its needed to motivate your team to do their best so we all make it to the end but I'm also a good follower so I know how to take orders and do them well,

You should pick me to be your leader because come on like lol I'am the founder of this group lol nah just kidding, but I think I got the ability to represent this group in a good way, soon enough tengaged will know Team Fierce because one time it will come where we will be the most known group in tengaged, and I feel I could lead this group to that and also represent all of us well,

well that's why you should vote me for leader

lol pick me or I'l delete you lol just kidding, its a fair vote , vote for anyone you really prefer :)

open group

Team Fierce

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!