This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ninja's Survivor: General Rules

Topic » Ninja's Survivor: General..

2953 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
*I reserve the right to change/modify these rules at any time*

SCHEDULING – As I do not have a set schedule with my job, challenge times and tribal council will vary daily. Due to this, I will try to incorporate as many non-live challenges (challenges that may be completed at any point during a period of time, such as 12 hours, 24 hours, etc.) as possible. I do get my schedules two weeks in advance, so I should be able to plan when live challenges will be, as well as tribal councils. I will give everyone at least a 24 hours notice when a live challenge will take place and a voting period that lasts roughly 24 hours as well.

DISPUTES – As a person who enjoys group games, I know how disappointing it can be when you feel you’ve been cheated out of a win, or been dealt an unfair hand. I want to let it be known that every event that will happen in this game (such as twists, merge(s), etc.) have been preplanned and if an event happens to give someone an unfair advantage/disadvantage, it is entirely unintentional. I do reserve the right to make changes to the gameplan as I see fit in order to keep the game moving smoothly, but will do so with extreme caution so I do not disrupt the gameplay. With that being said, I am human and there are times that I make mistakes. For example, if we are in the middle of an immunity challenge and I incorrectly award a point to the wrong castaway, all you have to do is let me know by posting in the forum. There is no need to accuse me of rigging, because these mistakes can happen. I will try my hardest to make sure all challenges run smoothly, but in the case where an issue arises I will resolve it immediately.

RESPECT – Like I said, I am human and I tend to make mistakes, just like everyone else. If you wish to “accuse” me of foul play, then please mail me in a respectful way and we can get the matter resolved. I will respect each member of the game and deserve the same respect back. Also, everyone loves a little bit of trash talk/drama, but there is a line that should not be crossed. If I feel you are severely disrespecting a fellow castaway I will issue a warning, but I have the authority to take greater action if I see fit. Possible punishments are removal from game, or even permanent ban from any future seasons of Ninja’s Survivor.

ABSENCES – If you know you are going to be absent from a challenge, please let me know beforehand so I can plan accordingly. Sometimes the challenge is based off of how many people how up, so it’ll help to know how many people will/won’t be there. While there is no rule in place that punishes people for missing live challenges, they are strongly encouraged as it will ultimately help your tribe out and save you from being voted off the island. Also, I mentioned that there will be a fair amount of non-live challenges to help with this issue. Read more about tribal council absences below

VOTING – Tribal councils will typically have a 24-hour voting period, but if I receive all the votes sooner, I may read them if it is convenient for me or the majority of castaways. You may change your vote as many times as you like, but once I say “I’ll go tally the votes”, all votes are final.

If you refrain from voting, you will receive a self-vote. This can make or break your game as your vote can be used to vote off another castaway, but instead will be turned against you. If you are inactive for a long enough time that causes you to self-vote in two consecutive tribal councils, you will be medically evacuated from the game. This will also happen if you self-vote three times throughout the season, consecutive or not. If there is a tie and one person had a self-vote, they will be automatically removed from the game. If there is a tie where all or none of the participants had a self-vote, there will be a re-vote between only those involved in the tie. A tie following the re-vote will result in a duel between the participants to decide who stays and who goes.
2953 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
If for some reason you are going to be inactive for a long period of time, you may “piggy back” off of another player to avoid automatic self-votes. This means that you will vote exactly how that person votes until you return. But beware, if that person happens to vote against you, your vote will also go as a self-vote! Also, choose wisely who you like to piggy back off of, because if they get eliminated, your votes will go as self-votes until you return, which could result in a medical evacuation!

IDOLS – Idols will be in play as of the first immunity challenge. The first clue will lead you to a user’s first blog, which will lead to another blog, so on and so forth until the idol has been found. Idols may be played at any tribal council until the final 5 tribal council, which will be the last available time to play. If you are intending to play an idol, please mail me beforehand. I know how awesome it is to be able to surprise everyone by standing up and saying your own message, but if you don’t at least mail me beforehand I won’t be aware of your intentions.  If you happen to not be online while I’m reading the votes, you may miss your chance to play your idol which could end up costing you your spot in the game. No idols may be played after I say “I’ll go tally the votes”. I will try to allow ample time so this situation doesn’t happen.

Please post here when you have read the rules and understand. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to comment or mail me with your concerns. Let me know if you think I have missed something. I will revise the rules if I see fit.
2949 days 8 hours ago
JTthePrince
Cool
2946 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hi

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!