This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Topic » IMPORTANT UPDATE

2942 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Disney has informed me that he has removed himself from the game. Thus leaves 8 members on Tapuz, and 7 after tribal council. I had something planned for when 18 people were left in the game, but I will have to adjust my plans accordingly.

Also, I just want to thank everyone who has been sending confessionals so that I actually know what's going on behind the scenes.

The next immunity challenge will still be tomorrow night at 9pm EST and it WILL be a live challenge. It will take place right after I read the votes
2942 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Wow.
2942 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Due to Disney leaving, I may cancel tribal tonight but will still find a way to reward people for their participation in the flag challenge. I am going to work now, but I'll be back in three hours ish. I'll give you guys more info when I get back
2942 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
If I do this it will allow me to do what I had originally planned when 18 people remained. I will let you guys know
2941 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
After some deliberation, I thought it would be unfair for me to cancel Tapuz's tribal as many people on Tolo were very active in the challenge and I don't want their work to go to waste. There will still be a challenge tomorrow
2941 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Again, I apologize for all of the confusion. This is not how I planned this game to go (obviously) and hopefully we can move past all this after tonight's tribal council
2941 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
it's ok!
2941 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im good with that it wouldnt be fair to them they dominated
2941 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Thanks guys. I appreciate it

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!