This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Sook Jai)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Sook Jai)

4225 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in Sook Jai...

QUESTIONS
SkillzDatKillz- Afraid that your tribe will just fail to win until the Merge?

Yoshi9999- You said you would be on for the challenge last Tribal Council but did not show up. Why so?

49288- Has your Health gone better?

TheBizareOne- Shocked that Bigbrother was voted off last time?

Nostalgic- Shocked that Atributetorue did not show up to the Duel and Bigbrother returned and went to Chuay Ghan?

Bwburke94- How worried are you regarding your tribe's inactiveness and losing three times in a row, two of them by default and one by inactiveness?

Send me your vote by 10AM EST.
If you do not vote by then, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
4225 days 21 hours ago
TheBizareOne
A little, but all things considered, he kinda needed to go. I just didn't expect him to go so soon.
4225 days 21 hours ago
yoshi9999
I would be at every challenge until you changed the times

I get home at 5pm est you can't just change when the challenges are :/
4225 days 21 hours ago
bwburke94
Yoshi and I both get home at 5pm. This challenge time doesn't work for us.
4225 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
The challenges are at regular EST time 5PM.
4225 days 20 hours ago
Nostalgic
Nostalgic- Shocked that Atributetorue did not show up to the Duel and Bigbrother returned and went to Chuay Ghan?

Not really, atribute is fairly ianctive
4225 days 20 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
I'm sorry but I need to let everyone know that I cannot participate in this and I am resigning. I'm overbooked with homework/tests for the next two weeks and I need to focus if I want to keep my 4.0. Sorry about this and good luck team.
4225 days 11 hours ago
mattkwon1
Skillz, you had quit the game and you will not head to the Temple of Doom. You will get 14th. The current holder of the NoD will NOT return back to the game with an idol as there was no Duel taken place. Skillz, you may go home.
4225 days 2 hours ago
bwburke94
Skillz would have been the one voted out anyway, most likely.

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!