This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exit Survey!

Topic » Exit Survey!

4032 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, unfortunately you have been voted-off! You are REQUIRED to fill this out if you want to take any part in the remainder of the game! (Either jury, or re-entering the game!)

Please fill out the following and post your answers in the comments of this forum!

1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point?
2. What was your biggest mistake?
3. Any regrets?
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out?
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked?
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season?

Thank you! Keep your eyes open because there could be a twist soon to come and you could re-enter the game!
4031 days 22 hours ago
Guess_Who
Umm yes I thought I had the votes!
Not being a sheep!
Not being active in challenges
I want colts out!
I love you as a host. I didn't get to see much of it this season though!
Yes!
4031 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Yes
Not talking
No
Colts made a dipshit mistake costing us the win and only got one vote, however i dont want them voted out rlly cause were friends... Idk
Youre a GREAT host, let me into another one of your games sometime pls (:
Deffs
4028 days 16 hours ago
HipposUnite
Nope
Not making alliances and unfortunately being inactive
See above lol
I want my original tribe to go far. No one I'm particular to get out early
Awesome host :)
If I can then yes!
4024 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Well, I knew I didn't have a majority. I knew I had some people on my side, but it wasn't enough.
To not being at enough challenges, that was easily it.
Yes. Not making in an alliance big enough to keep me.
I'd like to see season 4 go far, and I would like to see crazy crash land ;)
Awesome
If I am able
4022 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
no
it probably was not helping out in the challenges and not making any alliances
nope
i want to see caitlynn go far cuz shes the only person i like on that team
u did good
if u make a season for ppl who were voted out early, sure :)
OMFG, so unexpected
4021 days 13 hours ago
dfalc7
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? Yes
2. What was your biggest mistake? Not being at the immunity challenge bc we lost it and had to vote off two members (one of which was me lol)
3. Any regrets? Yeah I made the wrong alliance
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out? I want bowling to go far and jimbo and wartthogs to be voted out next
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? Great!
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Probably not. i am starting grad school soon so will probably finish up my group games and leave the site for awhile.
4019 days 16 hours ago
hinata0014
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? No, the tribe swap put me in minority and I had no way to get out of it.
2. What was your biggest mistake? I had none, the tribe swap screwed me over
3. Any regrets?No, not at all, again I said the tribe swap screwed me over
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out?Only 1 person I want to see go far, don't really care about anyone else at this point.
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked?The tribe swap I disliked, it screwed my game over, one person shouldn't be given so much power on how the new tribes will be, they basically sit up all the alliances when the new tribes came.
Also the other tribe shouldn't have a say in another tribes tribal in my opinion either, so all the twists this game in general, I hated honestly because they just screw over good, and really active players.
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season?I don't know, I really don't want to, if I'm gonna get voted early on, for being the only one that cares.
4015 days 13 hours ago
Warthhogs
No
Nothing, the tribe switch screwed me over
3. Any regrets?
No
Everybody in my tribe that voted me.
You were awesome but you had 2 tribe switches that screwed a lot if people over
YES!!!
4013 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? Yes, I was the biggest threat! I already won and was on my way to winning again!

2. What was your biggest mistake? Winning FvF ;)

3. Any regrets? I guess trusting the wrong people?

4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out? I would like to see some certain people on my tribe do well! Others can burn in hell!

5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? Spam challenges! I hate them! Other than that, great! (BTW I voted at the last tribal)

6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Maybe, I might take a leave from tengaged in the future, but if I don't then maybe!
4009 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point?: No, I knew they were all lying bastards x
2. What was your biggest mistake?: Trusting that bitch BBobsessor and taking out TDO.
3. Any regrets?: No, I played my game and I WILL return x
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out?: BBobsessor because if he makes the merge everyone else is screwed.
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked?: Nope, You did everything fine x
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season?: Yes x
4009 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? Kind of because I thought I would be kind of safe this week
2. What was your biggest mistake? Not asking who to vote off and doing it randomly
3. Any regrets? No, can't leave with regrets
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out? What Austin B to go far and bigbrotherfan321 can go home next, he is gonna become cocky and arrogant
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? I thought you were a great host :)
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Of course :)
4005 days 19 hours ago
Caitlynn7
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? Not really, but IT SUCK!!! Like I made it so far but no merge, hopefully i'll re-enter!
2. What was your biggest mistake? Trusting AustinBenevides + Pokerguy
3. Any regrets? Yes
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out? Austin to get voted out
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? I disliked the fact that the challenges weren't at everyones compfort, but ur a good host :)
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Yes!
3994 days 2 hours ago
Caitlynn7
1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? No, but very sad.
2. What was your biggest mistake? Trusting the people who I eshouldn't hav
3. Any regrets? Not really
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out?  TDO to win, Chloe and Austin to burn.
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? I really liked you as a host, I don't think I have any negatives to give at the moment :)
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Sure.
3984 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
WAY too late but I will still do this!

1. Are you surprised to be leaving at this point? TBH no.
2. What was your biggest mistake? I honestly have no mistakes besides not participating in challenges a lot.
3. Any regrets? Nope.
4. Anyone in particular you want to see go far or get voted out? I want to see Ryder go to the finals. I am SO happy Bowling is out!
5. As a host, how did I do? Anything in particular you liked/disliked? You did good!
6. Do you plan on coming back for a future season? Depends on what type of game it is.
3984 days 15 hours ago
bowling4fun
A little, when BB won though I knew it was me or TDO ;(
Losing the final 4 immunity lol..... and probably convincing TDO to vote piece to make it 2-1-1 but we're friends so i didn't want that to happen :P
3. Any regrets?
Nope :)
I like the final 3 :3
You did great, just don't make back-up challenges spam challenges lol
I'm in Season 6 :S

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!