This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

3rd Individual Immunity Challenge

Topic » 3rd Individual Immunity..

3994 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Before we get to todays challenge, I would like to congratulate you on making it to the JURY! This season, 7 jury members will be voting for a winner out of one of the three finalists!

Also...
DROP YOUR BUFFS! Today, all of you are going to be split into two tribes chosen by the WINNER of todays immunity and BOTH tribes will be going to tribal!

Here's how it works, the person to win immunity will get an AUTOMATIC spot in the top 8! They will then chose 5 people to go to the tribal council for 10th, and 5 people to go to the tribal council for 9th. (The person can choose which tribal they go to, doesn't matter which)

Tribal for 10th will be tonight, and the one for 9th will be posted tomorrow.

For the challenge, it will be pretty simple, you must get the highest score you can on this (http://www.tengaged.com/play/plumber ) and screenshot me a photo of it. Highest score tonight at 9:00 pm est will win! ALSO, IN ORDER TO WIN IMMUNITY, you must also send me your tribe divisions with your score! (just in case you are not online)
3994 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
AND JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE, THESE TRIBES WILL ONLY BE LIKE THIS FOR THIS ROUND. Top 8 we will continue the merged game
3994 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
So nervous
3994 days 15 hours ago
pieceofshame
Goodluck everyone!!
3994 days 15 hours ago
bowling4fun
ded scurred :S
3994 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
The winner is bowling4fun! CONGRATS!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yvugqt&s=5

Tribe for 10th -
AustinBenevides
Austinstephens
BBobsessor
Chloeox
lassidoggy

Tribe for 9th -
BigBrotherFan132
bowling4fun
jimboslice
pieceofshame
TDO88

Posting tribal for 10th now!
3994 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
3994 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Congrats!
3994 days 15 hours ago
bowling4fun
yay :)
3994 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
I am posting both tribals actually to make it easier!
3994 days 14 hours ago
jimboslice
SHIT I had a better score but forgot to submit D:

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!