This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Libertad Tribal Council #17

Topic » Libertad Tribal Council #17

3994 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Tribe for 9th -
BigBrotherFan132
bowling4fun (IMMUNITY, CANNOT BE VOTED FOR)
jimboslice
pieceofshame
TDO88

Hello the 5 of you!

Please send me your votes as soon as possible, sooner the better! I'll make the deadline 6pm est tomorrow. The person with the most votes will become the 3rd member of the jury and receive 9th!

Group Question - How much does this twist effect the game? Do you think this could be a game changer?

PYN for individual question!
3994 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
How much does this twist effect the game? Do you think this could be a game changer?

It could potentially put some members of a majoirty alliance into a minority this tribal. This could potentially be a game changer

I can have more :)
3994 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
bowling4fun - Two previous winners came this season, and both are still here and happen to be in this tribe, does it surprise you that you and TDO88 are still here?
3994 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
yes, I think that as previous winners we have had that target on our backs, but we both have managed to make it this far ^_^
3994 days 12 hours ago
jimboslice
me
3994 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
Definately this twist is a gamechanger! People that were in the majority can easily find their way into the minority, so I'm happy

Individual question
3994 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
jimboslice - Having played in I believe every season besides season 4, why don't you think you have ever won?

TDO88 - Seeing the other returnee, Caitlyn, go out by such a blow out, does this worry you?
3994 days 11 hours ago
jimboslice
jimboslice - Having played in I believe every season besides season 4, why don't you think you have ever won?

Because by myself Im a threat

In season 1, I lost by a poll because only players in the game could vote, and being the threat that I was, I was evicted just like that.

For battle of the colors I will admit that I got beaten in elimination, but you cant win them all haha

And in season 3 I put all my trust into tdo and jordonk, when I got backstabbed by tdo in like f5 I think. but its fine cause he was already aligned with others.

So basically I havent won because I was blindsided, lost an arena, and got screwed by a poll haha
3994 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88 - Seeing the other returnee, Caitlyn, go out by such a blow out, does this worry you?

It doesn't worry me at all because nobody liked Caitlynn, because she was rude and a threat, I'm not a threat at all
3994 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Group Question - How much does this twist effect the game? Do you think this could be a game changer?

It definitely effects the game. I have a feeling that I am going home. I would say more but I am not sure whether it is true or not :) I hope bowling didn't put me in here so he could vote me out as I kept him safe last season.
3993 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES...
3993 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
TDO88
3993 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
BigBrotherFan132
3993 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
BigBrotherFan132
3993 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
4th vote
The 18th person voted out of Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5 Survivor Nicaragua Battle of The Seasons and the 3rd member of the jury
BigBrotherFan132

3, that is enough! Bring me your torch!

BigBrotherFan132, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
3993 days 17 hours ago
Warthhogs
;)

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!