This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

3358 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm posting this challenge right now. I WILL NOT REMIND YOU WHEN THIS CHALLENGE STARTS AT 8:00 EST.

When the challenge starts at 8PM EST, you can create a forum. Everyone will create their own forum. If you create it earlier than 8:00 EST, you are DQ'd.

In your forum, you'll have to list the usernames of tengaged users (in seperate posts) Each username will start with the last letter of the username it follows (NOT THE LAST CHARACTER - IGNORE NUMBERS)  (example: sahmosean -> Nadsey007 -> Ybbob)

This challenge ends at 10PM EST. Whoever has the most posts wins immunity. However, if you make even one mistake, I'll delete all following posts. A mistyped username (when typing the username, include the numbers even though they don't matter), a username used more than once, or

In 90 minutes, you may begin. Try to start as close as you can to 8PM so you can get as much as you can done!

I'll also be revealing the silent auction results at this time. However, I won't reveal covered items until you mail me asking, because sending you a mail about this game at 8PM would be an advantage in the challenge.

Speaking of advantage in the challenge... whoever wins the advantage in the challenge gets to keep going for an extra 30 minutes.
3358 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'll probably be online but I don't feel like coming so won't be here
3358 days 5 hours ago
Webly
A mistyped username (when typing the username, include the numbers even though they don't matter), a username used more than once, or

um what was supposed to go after or?
3358 days 3 hours ago
Boots22
Not gonna be able to do this challenge really :/  Got niece/nephews at farm until Monday night (they just got here today)  So can't really be all that active for this kinda challenge.  Rip my advantage :/
3358 days 2 hours ago
Webly
Hopefully I won :)
3358 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I didn't see any errors anywhere, it's hard to check it all but I'm pretty positive.

AUSTIN
WINS
IMMUNITY!
3358 days ago
RedWing91
Well I guess I should go enjoy my stay with my loved one.

*Gets on boat*

I wonder who it is.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!