This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I TNTMC2EP5 I Panel

Topic » I TNTMC2EP5 I Panel

3881 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
The 12 would be joined in the warehouse infront of the judges*
*The two sided runway would light up revealing the models*

I CELIA I: Welcome to week 5 in TNTM! Tonight we will judging your photos of the photoshoots. Now, lets announce of judges of this season!

Ray M.(S2-) ~ Ray is famous photographer for many modeling labels/agencies. He is a expert in the posing category, and knows everything to what it takes to have a great photo.

Carlisle(S2-) ~ Carlisle is a worldwide famous Male model who is signed with CHANEL. Carlisle is a expert at modeling 101, and knows what it takes to be infront of a camera, interviews, and commercials.

Ebony J.(S2-) ~Ebony J. is the co-executive of Vogue Magazine, and PR Maven.She is an expert to what it takes to be involved in the modeling industry. She might be a tough cookie to crack, but her hard critiques help mold aspiring models into becoming famous models.
The 12 would be joined in the warehouse infront of the judges*
*The two sided runway would light up revealing the models*

I CELIA I: Welcome to week 4 in TNTM! Tonight we will judging your photos of the photoshoot, and 2 of you will be going home! Yes, that is right. Tonight is a double eviction. Now, lets announce of judges of this season!

Ray M.(S2-) ~ Ray is famous photographer for many modeling labels/agencies. He is a expert in the posing category, and knows everything to what it takes to have a great photo.

Carlisle(S2-) ~ Carlisle is a worldwide famous Male model who is signed with CHANEL. Carlisle is a expert at modeling 101, and knows what it takes to be infront of a camera, interviews, and commercials.

Ebony J.(S2-) ~Ebony J. is the co-executive of Vogue Magazine, and PR Maven.She is an expert to what it takes to be involved in the modeling industry. She might be a tough cookie to crack, but her hard critiques help mold aspiring models into becoming famous models.

Now lets get to our prizes,

A spread with GUESS magazine
- http://i.imgur.com/G7drE9F.jpg
* 2 yr modeling contract with NY Model Management
- http://i.imgur.com/WW3Ilo2.png
* A year supply of make-up sponsored by Lo'Real cosmetics
- http://i.imgur.com/VH5yubI.jpg
* A new 2014 Ford Fushion!
- http://i.imgur.com/G1rYac8.jpg
* And a 100,000 cash prize!

Before we start, I wanna announce the Challenge winner this week, who had the juiciest interview, without doing to much.  That is  . . .. 
Angel! You answered all the questions with either full statement or a name, even when some questions was uncomfortable for you. Your interview will be aired on TMZ!

This week you girls had to pose in HAUTE COUTURE fashion garments, inspired by red carpet looks. Lets see how you did.
3881 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
First up is Kaushal!

*Kaushal struts forward*

Kaushal: Hi!

Celia: Hello beautiful, we expect you to shine this week, lets see how you did

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2n85108&s=5#.Uk-qcDK9KSM

Carlisle: How magical. You are working this shot with your body but I’m not overly fond of the face, however it isn’t bad and I like it enough to not want to criticize you for it. Good job, Kaushal, good job, but I do want you to be better if you are to keep staying around as I feel we’re yet to see you have a standout shot. That being said, your card is marked based on your challenge so watch your back girl.

Ray: I think this is the strongest facial expression you have given so far! I can feel the intensity in your eyes! I love the curve in your body and the pose you are giving. I do have to say that your right arm looks abit weird, you should have grabbed the chain with more grace and it does not scream high fashion for me, more catalogue shot, but it's not a bad photo.

Ebony:  hey gorl. So this photo in my opinion is hella cute.  YOU LOOK STUNNING ANYWAYS. You are selling that outfit to me. I love your eyes and your angles.. oo gorl this is hot. Keep it up

Celia: Thank you!

Kaushal: Yay! Thank you judges ^_^
3881 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is  Jae!

*jae struts forward*

Ray: Loving your hair! Hello

Jae: Hi judges!

Celia: Lets see how you did on this difficult shoot!

http://sidewalkhustle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/karlie-kloss-trash-couture-1.jpg

Carlisle: Not my favourite of yours, I know it’s “trash couture” not “haute couture” but it just looks a bit trashy for me and honestly if you’ve been asked to bring something specific, do THAT,  not something else to stand out.

Ray: Week by week I see you coming up with better and better photos! Girls should keep an eye out for you! I LOOOOOOOVE the arch in the back, it's very couture and high fashion, strong facial expression and amazing pose. Only thing is I do wish you would have shown the front of the dress abit more! Other than that I think this photo is fabulous girl! Well done!

Ebony:  You look  skinny. I guess as a model its good to be skinny but that looks a little freaky. I like the photo though, not a fan of you because you don't know when stop but the photo is alright. You also look like your itching your "genatilia" but w.e its cute.

Jae: Thank you guys!

Celia: Thank you, next up . .
3881 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is, Brittany H.

*Brittany steps forward*

Ebony: Hello Brittany, You have been a front runner, but lately you have been slipping down.

Brittany: Yes, I know. I hope I do good this week

Ebony: Let's see your best shot!

http://nyachii.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/chris-nicholls-wild-shoot9.jpg

Carlisle: Oh woaaah, this is fantastic! I absolutely love it and Brittany girl, you’re back on TOP.  I love the body, the position and most importantly the DRESS. It’s inspired and I really enjoy this shot of you so well done, Brittany, probably going to be my favourite this week (again!)

Ray: Not a dress I would see on a red carpet but GUUUURRRRRLLLLLLL this is a flawless photo! OMG iam just in ora of you right now! You are modelling h2t ! I love the point in the foot and your facial expression is strong and fierceeeeeee! The animal is not the main thing In this photo, my eye goes straight to you! Brilliant photo this week, just not red carpet just HIGH FASHION!

Ebony:  I am the Co Editor of Vogue magazine... not a model. If you are going to answer a question don't make yourself look stupid doing it. Your face looks fierce in the photo, but I don't think you caught the light well. Overall this photo is great. You are standing out not the cheetah and I like that.

Brittany: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you

Celia: Thank you Brittany H. !
3881 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is, Jasmine!

*Jasmine struts forward*

Jasmine: Hello guys!

Ray: Hello! How are you?

Jasmine: I'm pretty nervous about the photoshoot, I hope I do good?!

Celia: Lets see your best shot!

http://thecitizensoffashion.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/valentino-haute-couture-by-vogue-italia-10.jpg?w=800&h=1058

Carlisle: Apart from the dress which is super cute, it’s a bit dull… As dull as dishwater! You just look like you’re lying there and it’s uninteresting… Not your best by any stretch of the imagination and I think you might be near the bottom of the scoreboards tonight…

Ray:  Ouhhhh Jasmine! Not your best shot I must say, what happened this week? It's a beautiful dress, but I feel like the dress is wearing you not the other way around. You look bored and just sitting there, feel like there is no passion what so ever. I am disappointed this week, you have been giving great photos, have to say this is your worst shoot to date :(

Ebony: You are not selling that outfit AT ALL. This photo is beyond boring. If you stay, take a risk I'm done with the boring photos.

Jasmine: Thank you guys, I hope I stay! :(

3881 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Kendra!

Kendra: Hiya!

Ebony: Hi hun. Let's see how you did this week!

http://www.hautetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dark-Coture-valentino-940x1275.jpg

Carlisle: Kendra this is dark, mysterious but beautiful! I absolutely adore the dress and although the hand on neck is a bit unoriginal, it really works with the setting and the photo.  It just works, and really works. This is my best shot of you Kendra and I think you’re going to go a LONG way in this competition, I can see just how much you want this and that passion is sooo endearing! Love it, great job!

Ray: Your left arm is just hanging there, I wish you would have been grabbing the wall to make it have more life. It does look like you have a pain in your neck but for me it works! There is emotion, it might be pain but I see it and it works. You look beautiful and it's a beautiful dress but it's not my favourite picture. Keep the emotion just try and give that same emotion in your pose.

Ebony: HIS GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS. UGH I LOVE THIS I CANT. One of my favorite photos this season and I am surprised because I really haven't loved what I have seen so far, but this cuuuuuuuute.

Kendra: Omg! Thank you guys! :) THANKS

Celia: Thank you sweety!
3881 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Hilary!

*Hilary steps forward confidently*

Hilary: Hi!

Carlisle: Hey! Let's see if you did FAB this week! Ready?!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-exLXK5EDYt4/UDYEM2E6-MI/AAAAAAAACo8/gW6F88EkTVk/s640/paris2.jpg

Carlisle: I’m just not a fan of this, low quality, dull and I hate the use of cigarettes. I don’t like it and I don’t think it is needed in the photo, it’s a pointless addition and the whole photo just doesn’t go well with eachother. A redeeming factor is that I love the dress, though.

Ray:  You are just standing there but you look really high fashion. The dress is just devine and you are selling it with grace although you are holding a cigarette. I do wish there would have been more movement in the arms to give your body more angles! But I am impressed its a really good photo and your a good example that making it natural will work! Well done!

Ebony: Delicious. This is mysterious & hot. Got to be one of the better ones this week.

Hilary: Thank you guys, I'll work harder and HARDER!

Celia: Thank you hun!
3881 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is our challenge winner ANGEL!,

*Angel steps forward smiling*

Celia: Hello Angel! How do you feel about winning

Angel: It is so exciting to FINALLY be a stand out for a change. I want this so bad, and I will make a comback!

Celia: Well, lets see your best shot!

http://i44.tinypic.com/9itezq.jpg

Carlisle: I looooove this, Angel! It represents you SO well. The arms are a bit all over the place but I love the dress, the curves and the emotion in the face. It tells a story – and I love the fact it’s angelic, especially given your name. True beauty.

Ray: FINALLY!!! This is the potential I saw! Funny, your an angel in the picture haha! You took a risk and it payed off! I love the pose, it's unexpected but it's perfect! It's giving angles and for once you are giving me emotion in your face! This is your best photo to date! This is what you have to bring to your photoshoots EVERY week! Keep it up!

Ebony:  Love the body, LOVE the dress. I am iffy on the face. Not bad.

Angel: YES! Thank you judges

Celia: Your welcome, you had a FAB week!
3881 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up we have Rayne!

*Rayne steps forward*

Ebony: How do you think you did Rayne??

Rayne: Well, I hope I do good!:) (sun)

Ebony: Well, Lets see!

http://i.imgur.com/oQt5pWB.jpg

Carlisle: here’s one word to describe this. FIERCE. Stood right there is a girl who knows what she wants and is ready to get it. You are in it to win it Rayne and of all the girls you are the one I am seeing infront of me making the most amount of progress and for me that is what NTM is all about. You started off quite low in my opinion, but each week you’re climbing and getting stronger. Keep going and who knows, you may end up with the title!

Ray: I think the whole point of a red carpet dress is to see the whole dress. But, your face is absolutely stunning! It's strong and beautiful! Your bone structure in this picture is amazing! I don't think it's your best picture, I think you can do more! I've seen you do better the past few weeks, so I know that you have it in you, this week I think you played it abit too safe.

Ebony: Your eyes look greattt. NOW I SEE IMPROVEMENT.

Rayne: Thank you guys!

3881 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Last, but certainly not least!. . . Augustine Rose!

*Aug. Rose steps forward*

Aug. Rose: Hello!

Ray: Hello darling, How do you feel you did

Aug. Rose: Well, I wasn't feeling good this week, but I hope it doesnt show in my photo!

Carlisle: Well, lets see your best shot!

http://d1839irvyqcvrt.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tatler_colour_paint_feeling_for_us_6.jpg

Carlisle: What a dress. It’s important with such a big dress that you don’t let it wear you, and in this instance I can guarantee that nobody would think that of it, your photo is stunning and that dress is perhaps the most beautiful. You’re still on top, Augustine, good job.

Ray: brilliant photo. I love the fact her back is to the camera as you are giving me face and a strong facial expression. The dress is absolutely fabulous and i think it's a very strong photo. I love the whole scenery and it's one of the strongest I've seen today. Do I think it's your best photo? No, but it's very strong and much better than some other girls today!

Ebony: Pose, Great. Body, Great. Dress, Great. Face, Good. The face is a little freaky to me but it is fierce. I love the overall photo though, but I Ryam not surprised you have been pretty good so far. Keep it up.

Aug. Rose: Thank you guys!

Celia: Thank you, Now we will deliberate to see which one of you will be failed to impress us on your red carpet!!

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!