This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity #1

3602 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
All the pairings have been made and each castaway has been informed who their partner is! The pairings won't play a huge roll in any parts of the game, other then the strategical side if people chose to work with their partners. Later on in the game, there may be some twists where some pairings may be confirmed by me to an individual or the entire cast.

Due to the fact that I originally planned on having 18 people, THREE tribes will attend tribal this round!

I think for almost every season I have started off with this challenge, and this season is no different! It will be a poll, and the tribe with the most votes will win immunity!

I will close the poll tonight at 7pm est! Good luck!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5221/poll/tribal-immunity-1-tribe-highest-wins-immunity-other-3-tribal-109621
3602 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Make sure to mail me confessionals on your thoughts on the game and also your partner!
3601 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congrats san!

all other tribes headed to tribal, ill post tribals tomorrow morning. Feel free to send me your votes now. they will be due tomorrow at 7pm est.
3601 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Good luck other tribes
3601 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Rolls eyes*
*Gets up and leaves*

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!