This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS for Fresh Meat: Twice is Nice

Topic » APPLICATIONS for Fresh Meat:..

3786 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
-Copy/Paste the application and complete it to the best of your ability to have the chance to be a player in the game!
-incomplete applications may be ignored

-----------------------------------------------

Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid):
Color Level:
Skype (not required, but it helps):
Location/Time Zone:
How long have you been on tengaged?:

Where did you find out about applications?
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]:
Why do you want to play in this season?

What do you look for in a partner?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
What is your best quality?
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why?

-------------------If you are a rookie to the NB Reality Series, you are finished------------------

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones?
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check):

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why?
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why?

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series?
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series?

You are finished with the application!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTES
-Be on the lookout for preseason challenges. The can and will help you get casted on the season if you complete them, or at least attempt them well.
-This game has entirely NON-LIVE challenges, so your time zone will not matter for the most part.
- INACTIVITY is NOT tolerated. Do not bother applying if you are not going to be active.
-I reserve the right to remove people for inactivity at any time, and for any reason. You have been warned.

I would highly suggest for you to check out the rules/format thread as well:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5230/forum/topic/11343141/last
3786 days 10 hours ago
Absol
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): JT.
Color Level: Dark Green haha ew I'll be a cuter color in like 12 hours though :3c
Skype (not required, but it helps): xbassabsolx
Location/Time Zone: MST
How long have you been on tengaged?: for two years but i've had hella accounts

Where did you find out about applications? You blogging.
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Anytime from 6 PM EST up until maybe 2 AM lel
Why do you want to play in this season? Because The Challenge is fabulous and so am I.

What do you look for in a partner? Um idk??!?!?!? probably just fuckin being cool as a cucumber and not like controlling or wanting to start drama all the time because I know how to throw challenges like a boss, js 8)
Describe yourself in 3 words: no fuck that
What is your best quality? You're acting like I have good qualities.
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Well in something like this a physical game b.c then you can just fuck shit up even if you do go in exile every time
3786 days 10 hours ago
EM002
Name: Eric
Color Level: Blue
Location/Time Zone: FL, EST
How long have you been on tengaged?: a little under 1 year

Where did you find out about applications? The Blogs Page
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Anytime from 3 PM EST- 10 PM EST
Why do you want to play in this season? Cause I want to show people who is boss.

What do you look for in a partner? Somebody smart and somebody who doesn't throw comps.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Nice or if you cross me a Bitch, Backstab with no fear.
What is your best quality? I have no heart when it comes to group games xD
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why?  Both are immensely important but if I had to pick I would say social.

-------------------If you are a rookie to the NB Reality Series, you are finished------------------

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones? 3
Big Brother: Victory House
I Love Money: Triple Threat
Whodunnit: Death and Despair
What were your placements?: 11/12th, 1st :D, 8th

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? Tough choice but I think I will go with either Turney and Ryan
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? Easy one Brittany/Jordonk/Kaylee

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? When I won I Love Money
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? When Ethan made up that retarded riddle of the poisonous fish in Whodunnit.
3786 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid):  James (if there is another james, then splozo)
Color Level: tv star
Skype (not required, but it helps): splozojames50
Location/Time Zone: est (miami florida)
How long have you been on tengaged?: 2 and a half years i think

Where did you find out about applications? blogs page
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: 4-11 pm est on schooldays, weekends are fairgame if told ahead of time
Why do you want to play in this season? bc this series seems legit and im getting a lot more into group games recently

What do you look for in a partner? activeness foremost, aslo someone who isnt utterly incompetent and from there we can move forward
Describe yourself in 3 words: calculated, calm, collected
What is your best quality? just being laidback in all situations, and being able to laugh at whatever comes my way and not get frazzled
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? physical especially in this game the challenges come first. ofc you need allies especially with the freshmeat format

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones?
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check):

inferno - 9th

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? no veterans come to mind it was so long ago
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? ^^

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? i honestly have no recollection of my previous experience in the inferno
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? ^^
3786 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Brittany
Color Level: TV Star
Skype (not required, but it helps): brittanyfierce1
Location/Time Zone: Florida/idk LOL
How long have you been on tengaged?: Uhh 3 years?

Where did you find out about applications? Blogs ;P
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]:
Monday-Friday: 4PM- 10PM
Saturday-Sunday: 10AM-12AM
Why do you want to play in this season? I want to play in this season because I've experienced being in these games multiple times and I just love being able to show not just everybody but myself also, that I can make it far and maybe even win these games because I never give up.

What do you look for in a partner? I want them to be determined along with able to do good in challenges when need be.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Honest, Trustworthy, Smart
What is your best quality? My ability to manipulate people
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? I definitely think that social game is best in these kinds of games. No matter what, you need friends or allies to get you through to the end and you need to have a certain amount of trust in people to get as far as possible.

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones? 3
-NB Reality Season 4: The Inferno
-NB Reality Season 6: I Love Money- Triple Threat
-NB Reality Season 7: Whodunnit- Death and Despair
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check): 1st, 7th, 6th
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? Turney1805, He's soo trustworthy and honest and I love him <333
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? EM002, He's an idiot. He literally hates me for no apparent reason. AND He's a complete liar.

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? Winning The Inferno with my team member, Coolexchangestudent!!
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? Actually trusting EM002 in I Love Money LOL
3786 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
-----------------------------------------------

Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Andrea
Color Level: Orange
Skype (not required, but it helps): Prue.holmes1
Location/Time Zone: Miami EST
How long have you been on tengaged?: Almost three years now.

Where did you find out about applications?
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: EST Times: 4pm EST, 5pm EST, 6pm EST, 7pm EST, 8pm EST, 9pm EST, 10pm EST
Why do you want to play in this season?: I want to play this season because its not a guessing game + I'm not going to get screwed over again like I did last season by Tengaged Mails. Hopefully I can get further in this season and eventually win.

What do you look for in a partner?: I want a partner that wants to win and not only win but wants to have fun and knows my personality. People can get annoyed with me but those who become friends with me turn out to be the best friend anyone can look for.
Describe yourself in 3 words: The Harlem Hothead
What is your best quality?: Using my cuteness to control people x
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why?: Strategic because I prefer to be controlling things rather than have people decide what I do and when I lose.

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones?: Whodunnit?
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check): 22nd

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why?: Splozojames because his like my new bff?
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why?: TDO because he can sometimes be a complete jerk if he wants to.

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series?: Me getting scared 3 times in a row and surviving x
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series?: The mails going down causing me to be eliminated due to the fact I found out late :(
3786 days 6 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Eli
Color Level: Sky
Skype (not required, but it helps): eliortiz12341
Location/Time Zone: Ny Est
How long have you been on tengaged?: like 2 years

Where did you find out about applications? Blogs
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: 5pm-9pm
Why do you want to play in this season? Because i have never played a group game like this

What do you look for in a partner? Someone who is active and knows how to play
Describe yourself in 3 words: smart honest nice
What is your best quality? um idk
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Strategic
3786 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Murph (short for Murphy, My last name)
Color Level: Blue! But I am probs gonna merge in survivor so I might be purple in a few days.
Skype (not required, but it helps): Connor_Tengaged
Location/Time Zone: Eastern
How long have you been on tengaged?: Since August of 2013

Where did you find out about applications? I saw it on the blogs page and it looked fun :D
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Weekends- ANYTIME. Weekdays: 3PM-9PM EASTERN
Why do you want to play in this season?
It looks like a fun, original game, and I really want to win!
What do you look for in a partner? Strength, ACTIVITY, Determination.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Cunning, Fun, Strategic.
What is your best quality? Probably my way with words.
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why?
Social. I can make allies easily, and I think that will help me :D
3786 days 5 hours ago
Youssarian
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Youssy
Skype (not required, but it helps): youssariann or cameo.lover
Location/Time Zone: New Orleans, LA. Central time zone
How long have you been on tengaged?: About 4 years... almost 5, I think. But I took a 2 or 2.5 year hiatus.

Where did you find out about applications?: A blog post
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Central time zone and honestly it depends on the day. I am unavailable Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 to 8 pm, and Tuesdays from 2 to 4:50 pm. Other than that, I may have assignments or something that need to be completed, but I don't know about that yet. However, my schedule is pretty flexible. Also Sunday evenings may be a problem.
Why do you want to play in this season?: I LOVE the Challenge franchise and I can't get enough of Challenge-based online games. They're pretty rare, and so whenever I see one, I have to jump on that.

What do you look for in a partner?: ACTIVITY ACTIVITY ACTIVITY. Please don't  be inactive! I look for someone who is strategic, strong in missions, and cooperative, yet someone who recognizes that a partnership is based upon equality.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Intelligent, focused, friendly
What is your best quality?: I'm very sociable and enjoy getting to know people and make relationships.
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why?: Obviously I think all 3 are important to have in order to win, but I'd say strategic is the best, because being a physical threat makes you a bigger target and having a good social game can take you far but not all the way. That being said, I do think that social is my best aspect, followed  by physical. I would like to improve upon my strategic game.
3786 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Wyatt
Color Level:Orange
Skype (not required, but it helps):I have one but I never log in
Location/Time Zone:est
How long have you been on tengaged?:To long

Where did you find out about applications? Group page
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Basically any day from 4 pm to 10 pm I can compete majority of the time. I work from home so those are the best times but I can make most times if given a heads up.
Why do you want to play in this season?I have not played your series and would like to. I like all of the MTV challenges and have never played a fresh meat

What do you look for in a partner? Active and someone who is logical.
Describe yourself in 3 words:Active, Social and trustful
What is your best quality? I always think things threw b4 I do them.
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? In this game physical game is the best.
3786 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Ethan
Color Level: Silver
Skype (not required, but it helps): You have it ;)
Location/Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
How long have you been on tengaged?: Almost 2 years! :O

Where did you find out about applications? I just clicked on the group and saw that you opened applications!
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: 6-10 PM EST
Why do you want to play in this season? Because your series is AMAZING, and I'm just so bored now due to all my group games ending! Oh, and I also want to play to win a THIRD time! Like OMG! I was sooooooo close to winning WhoDunnit! And I'm back for redemption from that!

What do you look for in a partner? I look for someone that has both the mental capacity and physical ability to excel in challenges!
Describe yourself in 3 words: Intelligent, Nice, and Cunning
What is your best quality? Being an all-around nice person to the people who are nice to me! :)
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Strategic, because you need to have a good strategy to make bonds with others to not get voted into the elimination challenge! And although Social is ANOTHER great way to play by talking to everyone, I think having a good strategy to excel in the game is the best bet!

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones? 6, wow that's a lot!

NB Reality Season 2: The Glass House
NB Reality Season 3: Survivor: The Caribbean
NB Reality Season 4: The Inferno
NB Reality Season 5: Big Brother- The Victory House
NB Reality Season 6: I Love Money- Triple Threat
NB Reality Season 7: Whodunnit- Death and Despair

Season 2: WInner (1st)
Season 3: 10th
Season 4: 27th (I was out of the country with NO internet access.)
Season 5: Winner (1st)
Season 6: 8th
Season 7: 4th

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? Probably Samhuss, because he is just so nice and trustworthy to me :)
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? EM002/Novak/Wwxcrunner because they are VERY untrustworthy, and VERY conniving! :p

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? I have many! (Sorry :S)

1) Winning the Glass House
2) Winning Big Brother
3) Giving the opposing alliance a false riddle in WhoDunnit, and them falling for it!
4) Ryan (with the help of Samhuss & Me) getting EM to trust him almost the whole season in WhoDunnit, when all we gave him was either tweeked info/false info!

What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? I also have many! (Sorry :S)

1) Getting voted out in Survivor from the twist! #IHateLuckLagoon
2) EM annoying me for 2 SEASONS!
3) EM WINNING I Love Money
4) Getting voided in ILM
5) Getting backstabbed by my alliance in WhoDunnit
6) Dying without an official murder in WhoDunnit
3786 days 1 hour ago
Nightcore
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Brayden
Skype (not required, but it helps): brayden.barnaby
Location/Time Zone: EST, Florida
How long have you been on tengaged?: 10-11 months give or take.

Where did you find out about applications? Blogs page, and I stalked your page lol
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Sundays I can't :(. Every other day than Sunday 4PM-7PM
Why do you want to play in this season? I love "The Challenge" series.

What do you look for in a partner? Physical and Nice :)
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun, Loving, Bitch
What is your best quality? My humor
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Social, I like to talk and suck at challenges.
3785 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Dj
D. Green
Dj.random13
Gmt +8 and Philippines
1 year and 7 months

I check groups like everyday
Fridays 7pm est onwards and Saturdays 830 pm EST onwards
This is one of the best series in Tengaged without a doubt, and I want to be in anoth er season and join Ethan on the double winner circle

3 words. Not. A. Biatch
Smart, Strategic, Observant
Idk actually
All 3 has itss own points at being the better skill, but if I had to, then Strategy. Because you can't win if you don't have a plan.

5 :o
Season 2: 5th
Season 3: 16 th
Season 4: Winning Team
Season 5: 14th
Season 7: 18th

Samhuss, cuz damn he's so nice
Probably Ethan cuz hes intimidating with his 2 wins LOL and EM cuz he's just an ass.

Too many
1) Winning 4 Limos, 2nd best. And the fact that I didn't even have to SPAM for it is too much.
2) Edu84. That pretty much says everything.
3) Winning the Inferno and "gave up" the gift prize for LaFierce
4) My death in Whodunnit LOL
5) Betraying Sammy in two straight seasons
6) Ethan winning twice

Again, waaaaayyy too many

1) Getting into a lousy feud with everyone on Glass House
2) Being MedEvac on Survivor
3) Me getting voted out cuz I was a previous winner on Big Brother (Ethan *cough* please shut *cough*)
4) Me losing at the Sudden Death in Glass House
5) Sammy getting to FTC in Survivor and told if he was doing good when I wasn't watching the season
6) Edu84...and Mybash
3785 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*LaFierceBrittany2 whoops my bad sorry I was rushing.
3785 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): Chris
Skype (not required, but it helps): Chris.Mybash
Location/Time Zone: EST
How long have you been on tengaged?: Way too long

Where did you find out about applications? Long time Vet
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Mon, Wed-Sat Anytime EST
Why do you want to play in this season? To just not see the same person win

What do you look for in a partner? They need to be strong and active
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Loyal, Funny
What is your best quality? My Brain
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Social because well talking to everyone helps

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones? Glass Houss, Inferno, Whodunnit
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check): 4th, 16th (inactive) and 10th

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? Idc tbh
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? WELL, SAM ETHAN AND COOL BECAUSE I CANT TAKE THEM

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? Probs being the strongest in Glass House to the point where I was target every week, or when I was one of the top competitiors of The Series
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? Watching Ethan and Sam win
3785 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Name (something you’d like to be called, so don’t pick something stupid): TJ
Color Level: Black
Skype (not required, but it helps): tjbadazz1
Location/Time Zone: Est
How long have you been on tengaged?: 3 or 4 years I don't remember honestly

Where did you find out about applications? Reunion of Whodunnit
What times are best for you to compete? [BE SPECIFIC AND SPECIFY TIME ZONE]: Well since it's is Non- Live we will find away but anything after 5pm est as of right now it might change in the future
Why do you want to play in this season? Because I love the challenge

What do you look for in a partner? Someone who's competitive
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Determined, Hardworking
What is your best quality? Being honest
Do you think a physical, strategic, or social game is best? Why? Depends on the game that you are playing. All are important in their own way so I would say that they all are equal but if I have to pick one then it would be Social because being friends with people will keep you in the game longer and out of eliminations.

FOR VETERANS ONLY
How many NB Reality seasons have you played? Which ones? 1 Whodunnit
What were your placements? (There is a forum with all of the information, double check): 9th

Which NB Reality veteran do you want to compete with the most? Why? I don't really know a lot but I would say Turney1805 because he's one of my great friends on this site
Which NB Reality veteran do you want to NOT compete with the most? Why? I wouldn't want to compete with Idk Kaylee because I don't want to compete with someone who doesn't even try.

What has been your favorite moment in the NB Reality series? Well I haven't been here long so I would have to say winning most impreesed in one game of Whodunnit
What has been your LEAST favorite moment in the NB Reality series? I would have to say to get killed off on Whodunnit

You are finished with the application!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!