This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preseason Challenge #2

Topic » Preseason Challenge #2

3771 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Preseason challenges will help me determine overall activity and how much you want to play the game. If done the best, it MAY guarantee a spot on the game. If done at all, it will add casting points to your application, furthering your chances to get into the game. I reserve the right to give partial or no credit to submissions I deem inadequate.

(And yes, I didn't make a typo in the title, this is the 2nd one, the first one is in the rules/gameplay thread which you would have found if you actually read it)

-------------------------------------------------------

This preseason challenge is called "Spread the Word" and here's what I need you all to do...

I need more applications for this season, (14 veteran and 14 rookies at least) so I need some help. All you have to do for this preseason challenge, is to simply spread the word around! You can do this by blogs, posting in groups (with permission), mails, games, etc. All I ask in it is the following:

-A brief description of the group
-A good reason for why people should apply
-A link to the applications thread
-To mention me somehow

Then finally, just post a link below of what you did to spread the word!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!