This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NB Reality 18: I Love Money 2 [Rules]

Topic » NB Reality 18: I Love Money 2..

2473 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the format of I Love Money, here is a breakdown of a typical round of the game without taking twists into account, along with extra rules for this game to make it run smoothly.

***Team Captain Selection***

In each episode, both teams will select a team captain through popular vote. Players can vote for themselves if they wish.  Nobody can be a team captain twice until all players on a team have been a captain once. If there is a tie, then random.org will decide between the tied players.

***Challenges***

There will be a challenge each episode. Challenges will be non-live this season with the occasional
Semi-live challenge (aka where I need to be online with you to compete).

The winning team’s captain becomes the PAYMASTER for the round, and the entire team is safe for the round. The losing team’s captain is automatically in the STRONGBOX (Also referred to as the bottom 3) for the episode.

I try not to make errors in challenges, but it does happen, like a mistake in calculating results or the rules in a challenge may be unclear. If this happens, don’t whine and bitch about it, and calmly tell me. I’ll make sure to fix it if you’re calm about it.

If you don’t understand a challenge, don’t just come yelling at me like “I DON’T UNDERSTAND” because that helps neither of us. Give the rules a second read-through, and ask me what’s confusing you, and I or someone else who understands can explain it.

***The Vault***

The losing team will go the THE VAULT, where the team has up to 24 hours to determine who goes into the bottom 3 as well as the losing team captain.

Each player gets UP TO 3 votes, and cannot vote for themselves or the team captain as they are already in the bottom 3. You must vote for AT LEAST one person, and cannot refuse to vote. You CANNOT change your vote once submitted, but you CAN choose to vote for someone, then vote for someone else later if it’s within the deadline. Later votes do not affect the ones you already made because those are final. You MUST discard any votes you do not use.

Votes are sent through Tengaged Mail and will not be revealed until the deadline. All votes are public, and everyone will know who you voted for once the deadline hits.

Your team MUST have a clear consensus of who goes to the bottom 3. If there is a tie, then the Paymaster may select ANYONE from the team to go to the bottom 3, even if they didn’t receive a single vote.

***Elimination Ceremony***

The paymaster must eliminate one of the bottom 3. If you are the paymaster, your elimination ceremony must be more than just a few sentences.

NOTE: You will be writing the elimination ceremony, and then MAILING it to me.

Here is what you need as paymaster:
1.        A small opening, and then you can start the ceremony
2.        You must give the first check and save someone first. However, after this, you are free to either give a check out to save someone or eliminate after that.
a.        You MUST give a reason why you are saving both people, and you MUST give a reason why you are eliminating the other.
3.        You are allowed to add anything else if you want to! (Use your imagination here, but keep it clean for the most part)
4.        MAIL it to me after you’re done, but I don’t want it until ~24 hours after the Vault results are revealed. This is to give the bottom 3 time to talk to you.

There will be no surprise elimination challenges unlike the show, so keep that in mind.

***Merge***

There are a few things happening after the merge.
1.        No need to vote for team captain
2.        The winner of the challenge is the paymaster, and is the only one not to vote in the Vault
3.        The last place finisher (Last Place Loser/LPL) of the challenge will automatically be in the bottom 3.
2473 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
***Confessionals***

This season, I want to know what’s going on in the game. Confessionals will be required this season, so you’ll have a chance to update me on your game. You will need to write one confessional per episode. You will have until 24 hours after the elimination ceremony to send them to me.

These confessionals need to be well-written, and the longer the better! If you’re lacking in this department, I won’t accept it and you’ll need to rewrite them. Also, if you don’t have a long confessional, you probably aren’t doing that much in the game and need to re-evaluate what you’re doing. I want your thoughts on the past, present, and future of this game. These will NEVER be made public, or used in any way. These are for my eyes only, simply because I want your uncensored thoughts about this game.

***Penalty Votes***

I have required tasks in this game, and the failure for doing them results in penalty votes in the vault. These are applied to the next Vault you are part of, and if you receive them during the Vault, it will apply then.

PENALTIES:
-Don’t vote for a team captain- 1 Penalty Vote
-Don’t do a challenge- 3 Penalty Votes (Throwing is a different story. Let me know if you want to throw, and you won’t receive the penalty).
-Don’t vote in the Vault- 4 Penalty Votes
-Don’t send me a confessional during every cycle- 2 Penalty Votes
-Don’t send me the elimination ceremony (as Paymaster) the day after the bottom 3 is finalized- 2 Penalty votes per day late.

If there is a tie in the Vault between someone who got penalty votes, and someone who didn’t, then the player WITH penalty votes will be thrown in.

***Inactivity***

I reserve the right to throw out inactive players and ban them from the series. Don’t even try to flirt with this rule

***The Jury Vote***

The final 3 players will face a jury, which is made up of the last 7 eliminated players. The winner will be the player with the most jury votes!
2473 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
If you have any questions about the rules, or anything in particular, please ask me! My Skype username is "Thenumber1killer" so feel free to message me there or PM me on tengaged as well!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!