This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format and Rules

Topic » Format and Rules

1943 days 8 hours ago
manalord
The following are the format and rules of Twisted Stars! If you have any questions please contact Nick (Manalord)! I am also looking for Co-Production for this experience if you are interested please contact me through Skype (Manalord7)!!!!

Format:
So this game will be VERY different from Stars proper however the basic concept of 2 people being nominated through voting each round, where the T-public decides who stays remains the same.
If there is a tie in making 2 nominees, there is a revote between those who are involved in the tie, if it ties again, a wheel will be spun amongst everyone WHO DID NOT GET ANY VOTES, for who will be nominated. If there is not a single person who did not get a vote, the wheel will be spun amongst all those not involved in a tie. This is the first difference from regular stars.
After the initial nominees are put up however unlike regular stars a competition for the ‘Star Amulet’ will be played. The winner of that comp can remove one of the nominees and replace them with anyone of their choice.
In addition there will be a ‘Hidden Star Gem’, That acts the same way. The owner of this cannot nominate the ‘Star Amulet’ Winner nor the person they saved however. How this will be hidden can vary from season to season.
At the final 9 (may change in future seasons), another variation is that a jury will begin. 
The last time the ‘Hidden Star Gem’ can be played is final 6.
The final 3 is not the end of the game, Instead the winner of the ‘Star Amulet’ will select who will move on to the final 2 with them.
The jury of 7 as well as the public will vote on a winner. The public will count as 2 Jurors. So while winning the public vote is important, it is not game ending.

Rules:
The game will take place entirely on skype. If you cannot go on call you cannot play this game. General Info will be placed in the Tengaged Group.
All voting and Evictions will take place LIVE. Pre voting will be allowed of course if you cannot make the scheduled time.
No Personal Attacks please. Keep everything fun.. But fights are totally fine as long as they dont get LOW!
Formatl twists can take place at ANY moment. So be prepared.
No excessive spamming! This is meant to be a gauge of Tengaged honest opinion. I know there will be no stop to asking your friends to save you however any caught mailing all of tengaged will be penalized.
This is not a democracy its my dictatorship. Its a totally fair and giving one, however my calls are final!

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!