This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #11-21

Topic » Auditions #11-21

4247 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello Judges! The competition is about to BEGIN! But before it begins we need to vote on who makes it to the next round! Next round only contains 48 seats. And we have a little bit over 60 so please be careful about choosing who moves on or not...

Please skim through the video. Remember we are looking for a singer with that "It" Factor. Someone we want to reward with a gift. After you have watched the performance please leave a few comments about the song/artist and vote either yes or no to move on to the next round.

Contestants you need at least "3" Judges to say yes to move on to the next round!
4247 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4247 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4247 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4247 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
Maroon 5 - Dont really like the video, but I  Maroon 5, so yes :)
Prima J - I dont know if i like you or not..  i'll have to see more of you to find out, so yes
Christina - Just for that video.. yes.
Titanic - Nope nope nope
Keri - Um idk what it is but i dont like this song. No.
Leona/Nike - Wow.. Why isnt this girl a professional singer? Ofc yes.
Avril - I love her! Yes!
P!nk - Yes!
Jessica - She has a nice voice! Yep!
Beyonce - wat?.. this is a singing competition, not a guiar competition, no.
4247 days 2 hours ago
Bradyman7
oh god :/ I just looked at all the artists, imma hate this round :S I will listen 2 them later :S
4247 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Maroon 5 - I really loved this audition. A great start for Day 2 of auditions! Its a really beautiful song. If you don't know this song is about a guy having a girlfriend who was abused many times before and that he will do anything for her.

Now time for the important part.... I vote 100% YES :)
4247 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Prima J - To me the song was very repetitive and annoying. Bad choice of song :/

I'm going to vote Yes for today.. but their is a lot of work needed to be done.
4247 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Titanic - This is an audition? I vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
4247 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Keri - What is with today's auditions? The song was very poor and boring. Sorry its a no from me.
4247 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Leona - This was beautiful. Everything.. I loved the piano and the deff the singing. Maybe even a better version then the original? Without a doubt 1MILLION% YES
4247 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Avril - Hey Hey Hey YOU! Your deff a star! I freaking loved everything about this song. The easiest vote of the night! YES YES YES, YES YES YES!
4247 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Pink - I love love love Pink but this song ... I'm not a big fan of. But overall it was good. I just don't think the song choice was good. I'm voting yes! Please don't let me down.
4247 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Jessica! I loved your version of the song WAY better! The vocals were amazing. Your deff very talented and I can't wait to hear more. YES
4247 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Beyonce... Please leave the group now. This is a singing competition.. I believe you auditioned for the wrong thing.

But 350% NO Not happening.
4247 days ago
Bradyman7
Maroon 5: This not my type of music. BUT I can't even explain how much I loved this song! Looking at these artists for today's auditions, I can tell it will be a yucky list, but you have really stood out!
Great job!

My vote is YES!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!