This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions 32-41

Topic » Auditions 32-41

4245 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello Judges! The competition is about to BEGIN! But before it begins we need to vote on who makes it to the next round! Next round only contains 48 seats. And we have a little bit over 60 so please be careful about choosing who moves on or not...

Please skim through the video. Remember we are looking for a singer with that "It" Factor. Someone we want to reward with a gift. After you have watched the performance please leave a few comments about the song/artist and vote either yes or no to move on to the next round.

Contestants you need at least "3" Judges to say yes to move on to the next round!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4245 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4245 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Drake -

No, just no! I'm sorry, but I didn't get it, the intro was just terrible, I personally do not like this song, It is 100% not what I am looking for.

I'm sorry, but it's a no today.
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Alexandra Burke -

There were some notes in this song that amazed me! It's a moving song, I love how it's so stripped back which magnifies your voice! Then when it get's to the climax I'm just in love with it! Well done! A GREAT song choice.

It's a YES from me!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Evanescence -

I loved it! Your voice is amazing! I so want to see more of you! I'll admit this type of music is not my thing, but this song has just became an exception! Amazing voice! You deserve to go on! The whole song was just TOTES AMAZE!

110% YES!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Marina and The Diamonds -

When I saw the song you were going to be auditioning with I was apprehensive, but when I listened to it, it's an amazing song! I want to hear more from you.

I'm saying yes to see what more you have to offer!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Edwin McCain -

I have to say, we haven't had someone like you audition thus far and I think that gives you a certain uniqueness going into this competition. I just don't know if I liked the song, and if your voice was strong enough when compared to others.

My heart tells me yes, my brain tells me no.
I'm going to listen to.. My Heart on this one! Don't let me down, it's a YES!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
One Direction -

I have to be honest here, I didn't like it. It didn't move me the way I was hoping, it was very boring for me. I feel a lot of applicants feel safe posting One Direction, but not with this song. 

I'm sorry it's a no today.
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Amy Winehouse -

YES YES YES! For me this is the best performance so far! Amazing song choice, amazing vocals! Loved it all! Well done!

A million percent YES!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Green Day -

Firstly, I did NOT come here to be told a story. Secondly, once the song started, it was AMAZING! Then, I had to listen to a story again, and it just put me in a disconnected mood. Then it started agin, but it just repeated itself.

Just for the video, I have to reluctantly say No
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Lady Gaga -

Another story, However once your song started, it was superb! Great vocals, great story. I love how this song shows off your vocals A LOT! Loves it!

Yes!
4245 days 13 hours ago
Tommy1212
Rihanna -

I liked it, I could dance to this! The Question is Where have YOU been!? You deserve a spot in this competition! A great song choice. Great vocals.

YES!
4245 days 13 hours ago
TylerK
Drake - lol no.
Alexandra - omg shrek yes
Evanescene - wat... no.
Marina - ofc yes.
Edwin - Ugh most of these suck, no.
One Direction - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm duh yes
Valerie - sure y not
Green Day - I cba to watch a 7 minute video, no.
Lady Gaga - Im saying yes just to say yes ok
Rihanna - FUCK NO. NO. NO. NO. NEVER. I HATE THIS SONG WITH A PASSION NO.
4245 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Drake - 

I love these season's rappers! Drake is 100% real. It's either black or white. You either love or hate him and I love him.

Yes

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!