This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #9 Finals!

Topic » Live Show #9 Finals!

4203 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Welcome to JANELLE'S X FACTOR SEASON ONE FINALS! Congratulations to our finalists.... Britney Spears..... Lady Gaga, AND Christina Aguilera!?!

Unlike past weeks this week you'll be performing three songs each. Your themes this week...
Halloween
Favorite Song/Audition
and ....
DUETS!

If you have any questions please post them here! The poll's be up for two days!

Deadline: Tomorrow Morning at 5am CST!
4203 days 8 hours ago
Hestia
HALLOWEEN - CIRCUS

DUETS - ME AGAINST THE MUSIC (FT. MADONNA)

FAVORITE SONG - TOXIC

4203 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
1/3 done
4203 days 7 hours ago
Josh51
Halloween! Lady Marmalade

Duets! Beautiful (feat. Rebecca Ferguson)

Favorite Song! Your Body

4203 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
2/3 done
4203 days 7 hours ago
Wrightnacho
Halloween: Marry the Night

Duet: Telephone ft. Beyonce

Favorite Song: Born This Way

4203 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3/3 done! Judges please start judges comments!
4203 days 5 hours ago
Tommy1212
Britney Spears (Circus) - Firstly, I do love this song, I personally don't see how it's a halloween performance. Maybe I'm missing the point there. But nonetheless great vocals this time, you looked like you enjoyed it, dancing was good at times.

(Me Against The World) Personally, I didn't get it. I don't think I could name 1 thing that was positive in that apart from the enegy you had? I didn't see the connection, or the reason behind the song. Madonna did great though. I really DO wish I had something better to say at F3 for you

(Toxic) Last time you said this, I think I gave you negative feedback for the vocals? Well I do stick by them. However this time round I did have more fun! It's just the voice that really irritates me with yoou Britney because you CAN be amazing with the right song.

Overall: Britney this week you let me down again, just after I saved you, which I do not regret, but I just feel like you threw the competition away here, and this is NOT F3 material.

Christina (Halloween) I do like this song, but I had to wait ages just to hear you to sing, maybe that should have been more saved for the duet section tonight? I barely heared you in this song, but when I did you did have amazing vocals, but then it went back to the group. Again, I personally don't see how this fits the Halloween theme.

(duet) You did amazing in this song, your vocals were really amazing, it was more Rebecca ft you, but it was still good.

(Fave song) I liked this song, your vocals are amazing! It was sexy and fun! I didn't get anything else from it. Well done though, truely amazing!

Overall: I feel that your performances were a bit on and off for me, you had brilliant parts and you had awful parts, your voice is the thing that stood out for me in all 3, and well done for that!

Lady Gaga (Halloween) I think the other 2 need to take a leaf out of your book about halloween means! It was dark, haunting and you STILL kept true to yourself! The words had meaning, your vocals were just WOW! Gaga, you deserve to be here and You DESERVE to win! When it kicked it at 1 min I was just BLOWN away! Perfect song for this theme! Work it girl!

(Duet) Do i have to say anything else? I found myself singing along with this! You add a HUGE ammount of character to your songs and that's what the public LOVE and you just delivered them a bundle of it with Beyonce thrown in! The dance was amazing! you could tell that you and Beonce had a connection which is important for a duet! Just all round Aaaahh-MAZING!

(fave Song) Gaga, you just NEVER fail to deliver! I love love love GOOD live performances and to me it's only you that has been able to pull them off this season! The dance was just Aaaahh-Mazing! You ARE on the right track! I am in awwh and speechless! I LOVED it! Well done! :')

Overall: Lady Gaga, I am SOOOO proud of you! Me and you both made it this far together, we have always worked together, I'm sad that after this I'm leaving such a great act behind! You DO deserve to win and I think anyone in the right mind would agree! You are the definition of versatility! AND YOU HAVE THE X FACTOR!!! That part at the end was AMAZING! I love you girl <3
4203 days 5 hours ago
Keyston
*************Halloween Songs******************
Britney Spears “Circus” – Again this week, impressive performance. I really enjoyed your performance. The only critique I can give, is that I don’t think this fits the Halloween theme at all. It just didn’t seem to fit it for me.

Christina Aguilera “Lady Marmalade” – The costumes seemed to fit the Halloween very well. I am disappointed that the majority of the song didn’t feature Christina, but when you did sing…WOW! Overall  I think this wasn’t the best choice for the finals.

Lady Gaga “Marry the Night” – Perfect, perfect, perfect. It’s so dark and you looked like a gothic princess. Your live vocals were just stunning and it showed your true talents. This round of performances goes to you! *standing ovation*
4203 days 5 hours ago
Keyston
*******************Duets************************
Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” –Oooh I loved the choreography. Those dance moves were fantastic! Well you already know I feel about your vocals…so I’ll just say that it was exactly what I expected, although Madonna was great!  Overall, I think this one was a miss.

Christina Aguilera “Beautiful” – Oh my. The girl at the beginning was HORRIBLE. Thank God you came in to save the performance. You are amazing and you sounded beautiful. As a duet, meh. I think your partner brought you down…big time. But you, my love, were amazing! *claps*

Lady Gaga “Telephone” – Once again, another stellar performance. Your duet partner complemented you well and delivered a seamless performance. It was obvious you two belonged together for this song and it showed. Very entertaining, excellent vocals, and a wonderful job well done!
4203 days 5 hours ago
Keyston
*****************Favorite Song**********************
Britney Spears “Toxic” – Great choice. I think this one of Britney’s better songs. It was fun and the vocals didn’t want to make me puke! Joking aside, great job! Out of your three, this was your best performance for this week.

Christina Aguilera “Your Body” - I think we’ve heard this song too often, but I do love it! This is probably my favorite song by you as well…so good choice! It’s so dancy and the vocals are stunning. Great choice!! Great way to finish up this season!

Lady Gaga “Born This Way” – The choreography was mesmerizing. It was just flawless. Your vocals were amazing. I don’t think you could have done a better job. You had my attention and you commanded the stage. THAT was how you finish up a show! After delivering a perfect 3 out of 3, my bets are on you to win this competition. ! You have the X Factor!
4202 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Halloween Songs!

Britney Spears “Circus” –  Britney there is no question you have impressed me all season long! With your explosive performances and true beauty girl! Once again such a catchy tune and it was very upbeat and classic Britney! Perfect for finals and the theme :)

Christina Aguilera “Lady Marmalade” – I was so excited to see this performance! I love all of the artist featured and your costumes were stunning. The singing and stage presence was great like always and I'm glad to have you back :)

Lady Gaga “Marry the Night” – I have to agree with the other judges I really enjoyed this performance from you. It fit the theme very well *rolls eye* and I think you deff deserve finals :)
4202 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Duets!

Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” – I'm not going to lie this wasn't my favorite performance from you. But we were very limited so its understandable. But the choreography was really good and the performance was overall entertaining.   Loves Madonna! 

Christina Aguilera “Beautiful” –  I have to disagree with Keyston! I think the duet was fantastic and the first lady up was okay! But I just loved this performance. Your voice roared to the audience and it was just brilliant. So so so proud of you darling.

Lady Gaga “Telephone” – By far one of the best we have seen of you! I thought the performance was very "flashy" entertaining! But not better then Xtina of Britney of course jk! xD

No I'm kidding! The performance was stunning like the other judges said and Tommy should be very proud :)
4202 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Favorite Songs! My favorites for sure :)

Britney Spears “Toxic” – So glad we got to do this song! Its just so catchy and perfect. Again another song on my ipod haha. I enjoyed the performance and you gave it your all like usual! We have the season one winner right here ladies and gents!

Christina Aguilera “Your Body” - Their's never enough tbh.... I have this song on repeat 24/7 kty! But I almost died at the very first few sec when it said no men were harmed LMAO! Once again you really show your true vocal range and you just wow me!

Lady Gaga “Born This Way” –  ***STANDING OVATION* I loved EVERYTHING about this performance. This song is actually my favorite Lady Gaga song. The lyrics alone are brillant and I just loved it. I'm so happy to see you in the finals. I hate it your not on #TeamJanelle tbh! You are a QUEENNNN <3

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!