This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MALUS S4: Survivor Tortuga Applications

Topic » MALUS S4: Survivor Tortuga..

2727 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Fill out this application to be considered for MALUS Season 4. The season will start at some point later this week. Challenges will be live and non-live, with most live challenges starting at some time between 6pm EST and 9pm EST (varied times to accommodate a wider array of players). It is important the cast stays active to make this season as exciting as I hope it will be.

APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by:

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:

Briefly summarize your group game history:

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:

Why should you be cast for this game?:

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit-
Social vs. Strategic-
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-
Boldness vs. Quietness-
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-

THANKS FOR FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION!
2727 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name you'd like to go by: 3 Time Winner

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: any twist mearl does bc it's probably crazy

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: fabio cause drugs

Briefly summarize your group game history: i won mearls 3 times

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and always

Why should you be cast for this game?: so i can be a 4 time winner

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: i met survivor players with some weird guy and his girlfriend and johnny

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit- honesty gets you votes
Social vs. Strategic- social gets you friends
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- both are good
Boldness vs. Quietness- quietness keeps you not the target
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- big picture of course as thats how you win though its good to take it day by day
2727 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Robby

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: at this point it's more of a twist not to have them. But idols were a genius addition to survivor.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: idk man lol uh maybe a mixture of fishbach and ozzy(or anyone good at challenges)

Briefly summarize your group game history: 8 wins and many losses

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and I'm pretty flexible with times, but typically the later in the day the better

Why should you be cast for this game?: so that "3 time winner" doesn't become "4 time winner"

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I can speak Polish!...sort of

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- honesty
Social vs. Strategic- social
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- very situational. I used to rely a lot more on manipulation, but my game has been becoming increasingly loyal so I'll go with loyalty.
Boldness vs. Quietness- boldness. quietness keeps the target off you, but eventually you've gotta come out of the shadows and do something.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- big picture I suppose
2726 days 20 hours ago
BestHeroD
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by:JT

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:Redemption Island

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:umm maybe a Russel Hantz but less dicky, i have no social game

Briefly summarize your group game history:1 win and a lot of close finishes near the top 5

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:Yes im very active, usually anytime but i may host so it depends

Why should you be cast for this game?:Because i let you play in my game

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I play soccer

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit-Honesty
Social vs. Strategic-Strategic
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-Manipulation
Boldness vs. Quietness-Boldness
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-Little Picture

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!