This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FIRST TRIBAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Topic » FIRST TRIBAL IMMUNITY..

2763 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Thursday October 20th at 7pm EST

The challenge will last around 40 minutes.

Reminder- the best performer on the losing tribe will win the juiced up immunity necklace. The best performer on the tribe that finishes first will win an advantage. This advantage will be made public before the challenge starts.
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 1- BLIND FLAG GRAB

TODAY'S CHALLENGE IS CALLED: BLIND FLAG GRAB

Here is how it works:

On my go ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail me "grabs flag 1 for TRIBE". After FIVE MINUTES (or longer) has passed a different tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for TRIBE".

The first three tribes to grab SEVEN flags successfully will be immune. HOWEVER, if a tribe messes up by either posting too soon, grabbing the wrong flag, or multiple people grabbing the same flag then they will be ELIMINATED at that point.

The team that is the last to grab the seventh flag, OR the team that is eliminated with the least amount of flags grabbed will go to tribal council.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:

1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.

2. The mails are time stamped. If you send a mail at 4 minutes and 59 second or sooner your tribe will be ELIMINATED at that point.

3. If two people grab the same flag or somebody tries to grab two flags in a row then the tribe will also be eliminated from the challenge. If a player grabs the wrong flag they will also be eliminated.

4. You may not “Take back” a mail. Once it is sent it counts. The only time a mail will not count is if the tribe name is not posted. I will ignore any mail that does not have the tribe name listed!

5. Please make the heading “grabs flag # for Tribe”. Do not reply all to past replies as it could make it seem like you are grabbing the same flag.

6. I will not announce if a tribe has been eliminated.

7. Challenge will end at 8pm if it is not done earlier.

8. If multiple teams are eliminated then the team with the least amount of flags will lose the challenge. If there is still a tie then whichever team got their final flag first will move on.

ADVANTAGES

The top performer from the winning tribe will receive an advantage. The advantage is a clue to the hidden immunity idol. This clue will be given to EVERYONE after the next immunity challenge. Could a 24 hour head start be enough to get the idol?

The top performer on the losing tribe wins the immunity necklace.. and remember it can be given away after the votes are cast.

The best performer will be determined by whoever on your team successfully grabs the most flags. If there is a tie then whoever grabs their final flag first will get the win.

How do you balance trying to win a challenge with a potential personal advantage also on the line? Lets find out.

ANY QUESTIONS?
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
OGHUZ TRIBE (Red Buffs)
----------
Andy, AMF7410
Bryan, Ity990
Carly, CarlyJordan14
Nick, Snick427
John, MrTokyo

SELJUK TRIBE (Green buffs)
----------
Martin, TheAce
David, Osiris
Justin, BeastBoy
Fred, Ferdinandz
Marto, Cole225

BEYLIKS TRIBE (Gold Buffs)
----------
Jasper, Volibear
Morgan, Snake
Alex, Brontesonly
Liam, KingLiam
Chandler, Chandlerp1996

OTTOMAN TRIBE (Purple Buffs)
----------
Violet, Violetx
Ryan, Born2pizza
Lukas, SirNiceGuy
Sam, Hoblin
Robert, Legacy7
Tom, Flippo135
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Ottomans have 1 extra member. Please choose who is sitting out before 7. If you do not choose random.org will choose for you
2762 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I'm not gonna sit out, I know that.
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Lukas, how did it feel to be voted out?
2762 days 6 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i understand
2762 days 6 hours ago
kingLiam
WHo is here from Beyliks?
2762 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
It felt like shit, sir. it felt like shit.
2762 days 6 hours ago
cole225
who is here for SELJUK
2762 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
here for seljuk
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
You all may wanna check in so you know who is here. I mean check in is not required for this challenge but it may help.
2762 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Yeah, I don't want to be the only guy here.
2762 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
Cole, let's decide the order
2762 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
One person can't win this challenge alone... in theory
2762 days 6 hours ago
cole225
i will go first and then we just switch each time

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!