This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Third Tribal Immunity

Topic » Third Tribal Immunity

2761 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
SATURDAY AT 6PM EST
2761 days 9 hours ago
BeastBoy
I'll be here
2761 days 1 hour ago
Osiris
Here
2761 days ago
Mearl
Getting your first look at the new Oghuz tribe, Carly voted out last tribal council
2761 days ago
born2pizza
hmmmm
2761 days ago
SirNiceGuy
here
2761 days ago
BeastBoy
Hey
2761 days ago
TheAce
Here what's up
2761 days ago
ferdinandz
hey
2761 days ago
snick427
Here
2761 days ago
Chandlerp1996
here
2761 days ago
Mearl
Today's challenge is called: Too many Mixers

Here is how the challenge will work.

Each round I will give you a topic. Below the topic is a scrambled word that pertains to the topic. Your job is to unscramble the word. HOWEVER, each word has either 1 or 2 extra letters in it. Your job is to post the word (without the extra letters). First person to do it on your tribe will earn a point for your tribe. First THREE tribes to get 5 points win immunity.

Here is an example:

Tengaged Host:

AHREALM

The correct answer is Mearl
In this example the A and  H are extra

One more example:

TV SHOW:

BRIVOVURS

Answer is Survivor (in this example the B is extra)

Best finisher on the first place tribe wins a reward... it is a scroll labeled "Knowledge and Power". Only the person winning will know the contents for now, it will become public knowledge at a later date.

Best finisher on the last place tribe will have the immunity necklace.

Best finisher is determined by whoever scored the most points for their tribe, tie goes to whoever scored their final point first. If there is no score for the losing tribe then there will be a one round play off for the necklace.

ANY QUESTIONS?
2761 days ago
SirNiceGuy
An interesting take on the usual anagrams challenge. Let's hope this goes well.
2761 days ago
Mearl
NOTE- IF YOU SUPPLY AN ANSWER THAT IS CORRECT, EVEN IF IT WAS NOT MY INTENDED ANSWER, YOU WILL SCORE
2761 days ago
Chandlerp1996
nope!
2761 days ago
BeastBoy
Got it

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!