This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FIFTH TRIBAL IMMUNITY

Topic » FIFTH TRIBAL IMMUNITY

2759 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Monday at 7PM EST!
2758 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
...WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT if it's live
2758 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Today’s Immunity Challenge is called: Word Play

Here is how it works:

Trying to put this in words can be confusing but an example at the end should be very helpful.

There will be 7 rounds and each round is will be divided into 7 clues. For each clue I will post a list of words. Your job is to post a word that can be put before or after ONE of the words on each line to create a word/phrase/saying/movie etc.  While, during the early rounds, there may be multiple answers that seem correct there is only one word that will be correct (after all the clues are given); this is the mystery word. tribe will get one guess after each part.

After 1 minute passes, or if each tribe submits a guess, I will post the next clue. The mystery word will work before or after ONE word in each clue. 

If you are ale to correctly guess the mystery word after the first clue you will get 13 points. If you guess it after the 2nd clue you will get 11 points.  After the 3rd clue is 9 points, after 4th clue is 7 points, after 5th clue is 5 points, after 6th clue is 3 points and after the 7th round is just one point. If nobody is correct after that no points will be scored.

Remember I will only take ONE answer per tribe after each clue. If your tribe gives multiple answers and the second one is correct you may be giving away your answer to another tribe because I will not count or comment on it. BE CAREFUL, if another tribe posts an answer before you do then you are NOT allowed to post a second answer for the round.

First person to get the mystery word correct will gain the appropriate amount of points for their tribe.

The top finisher will be determined by whoever scores the most point for their tribe, tie going to whoever scores their final point first.

Best performer on the losing tribe gets the immunity necklace, if there is NO score for a tribe then nobody will win the necklace.

The best performer on the winning tribe will choose somebody from their own tribe and the tribe that finishes second to TRADE places. These players will be permanent members of the other tribe. If no selection is made prior to the next immunity challenge then they will be sent to the other tribe and somebody will be chosen by random to switch with them.

ANY TIES BETWEEN TRIBE WILL ALSO BE DECIDED BY WHO RECEIVED THEIR FINAL POINT FIRST!
2758 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
EXAMPLE:

Mearl posts:
CLUE 1 (13): CASH/CHECK/BANK/MONEY/SAVE

First clue is worth 13 points. Now each tribe has 1 minute to guess a word they think could be the mystery word. The mystery word works when put in front, or after, one of the words in clue one.

Oghuz guesses: Deposit (thinking Bank Deposit)
SelJuk Guesses: Face (thinking Save Face)
Beylik guesses: Blown (thinking Blown Save)

Nobody is correct so I post the next clue.

Mearl posts:

Clue 1 (13): Cash/Check/Bank/Money/Save
Clue 2 (11): Kingdom/Hearts/Video/Game

Oghuz guesses: Animal (thinking it is Animal Kingdom, though it doesn’t really work with clue 1)
Seljuk guesses: Broken (thinking it may be Broken Hearts/ Broken Bank)
Beyliks guesses: Board (thinking it may be Board Game/ Bank Board)

Somebody else on Seljuk posted Charge, but I ignore this post because Broken was posted first.

Nobody is correct so I  post the next clue

Clue 3 (9): Dollywood/Movie/Two/States

Seljuk guesses:  India
Oghuz guesses: Charge.
Beyliks doesn’t guess in the minute by which point I posted the next round.

Mearl Posts:

Clue 3 (9): Dollywood/Movie/Two/States
Clue 4 (7): Book/Ticket/Delta/Airlines

Beyliks guesses United. And that IS the mystery word! (United Bank, United Kingdom, United States, United Airlines). Beylik would score 7 points for the round.

Had the round continued it would have kept going through future rounds:

Clue 5 (5)- Manchester/New/York
Clue 6 (3)- Healthcare/Plan
Clue 7 (1)-  Nations

United works with them in the following ways: Manchester United, United Healthcare, United Nations.
2758 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE THE CHALLENGE STARTS
2758 days 11 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
got it!
2758 days 10 hours ago
snick427
I think I get it
2758 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
CHECK IN NOW
2758 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
here
2758 days 10 hours ago
Snake
hi
2758 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
5 minutes til challenge
2758 days 10 hours ago
snick427
Here
2758 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hi
2758 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
OGHUZ TRIBE (Red Buffs)
----------

SELJUK TRIBE (Green Buffs)
----------
Justin, BeastBoy
Nick, Snick427

BEYLIKS TRIBE (Gold Buffs)
----------
Morgan, Snake
Chandler, Chandlerp1996
2758 days 10 hours ago
iTy990
holy fuck this challenge looks hard as hell.
2758 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
OGHUZ TRIBE (Red Buffs)
----------

SELJUK TRIBE (Green Buffs)
----------
Justin
Nick
Bryan

BEYLIKS TRIBE (Gold Buffs)
----------
Morgan
Chandler

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!