This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SIXTH TRIBAL IMMUNITY

Topic » SIXTH TRIBAL IMMUNITY

2758 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Tuesday 8PM EST
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Alright guys, getting your first look at the new Oghuz tribe, Lukas voted out last tribal council.
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Today's challenge is called: Risk it for the Biscuit.

Here is how it will work.

I will post a mini challenge. Once posted you will have 2 minutes to send me a mail with how quick you think you can do the task, or how much of the task you can do in a predetermined amount of time.

The tribe that sends me the most daring bid will be required to do the task. If they successful complete the task then the tribe that submitted the least daring bid will get a strike. If the tribe fails the task then they will get a strike.

Two strikes and you are out. The LAST team remaining will win immunity. The other two tribes  will BOTH go to tribal council!

If multiple people form the same tribe send me a bid then the most daring one will be what we go with.

The best finisher on both tribal council teams will get an idol. The best challenge performer for the winning team will get a Hidden Advantage. *Holds out a ticket that says "Free Claim"* What it does will remain a mystery for now.

The best challenge performer will be determined by the following:
If somebody's bid is successful then they will gain FIVE points for themselves.
The person that submits the most daring bid on the two "less daring" tribes each round per tribe will gain a point.
If somebody's bid is not successful they will not gain a point.

If there is a tie after the challenge ends then it will go to whoever scored their final point first.

ANY QUESTIONS?
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
CHECK IN NOW
2757 days 20 hours ago
Volibear
I am here for a challenge for once
2757 days 20 hours ago
snick427
Here
2757 days 20 hours ago
legacy7
here
2757 days 20 hours ago
Snake
hello
2757 days 20 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
here
2757 days 20 hours ago
amf7410
here
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
IS ANYONE FROM OGHUZ HERE
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
If they just voted out their most active tribe mate and then not show up to the challenge....
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
JUST A REMINDER-

NICK IS NOW A MEMBER OF BEYLIKS
SAM IS NOW A MEMBER OF SELJUK
2757 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
IF AN OGHUZ DOES NOT SIGN IN BY 8:06 THEY WILL FORFEIT THIS CHALLENGE
2757 days 20 hours ago
Volibear
*looks around awkwardly at who's showed up so far*
2757 days 20 hours ago
amf7410
*grins awkwardly*

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!