This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eight Tribal Immunity

Topic » Eight Tribal Immunity

2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Today’s challenge is called Scavenger Hunt

Here is how it works:

I will ask you to find a Tengageder who fits a certain criteria. Your job is to be the first person to post a WORKING LINK to the profile of a Tengaged user that fits the description. Some requests will be broad, others will be much more specific.

If, at any point, my request hits 2 minutes without a successful link being posted then that round will end and we will move on to the next request. Every time you are the first person to post a successful link you will gain a point for your tribe.

You are not allowed to use yourself or somebody that is/was a player in this season. You are also not allowed to win a round with the same profile more than once. Once a profile wins a round it is out of play for future rounds.

First two tribes to get 6 points will win immunity while the other tribe will go to tribal council.

The top performer from the last place tribe will win the immunity necklace and be safe from tribal council… if they choose to keep it. The winner from the first place team will win a reward as well. *Unveils three golden coins*. What they do will remain a mystery to everyone besides the holder.

The best performer is determined by whoever scores the most points for their tribe.

If there are any ties for the top finisher position then they will be determined by a tie-breaking round!
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I mailed everyone last night saying challenge would be at 6EST, it will be pushed back til 6:15 as i ran late at work and am reading tribals right now.
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
CHECK IN NOW

OGHUZ MUST SIT ONE MEMBER BEFORE THE CHALLENGE STARTS
2753 days 9 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hey
2753 days 9 hours ago
Volibear
I'm here but I really need the rest of my tribe lol I can't be on my phone the whole time
2753 days 9 hours ago
Snake
hello
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Make sure you check in
2753 days 9 hours ago
snick427
Here
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Any questions?
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Remember you must submit a working Link to their page
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Alright first round coming up
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
1: link me to a Tengaged player who has between 200 and 210 karma
2753 days 9 hours ago
Volibear
Oh my question is do we mail it or post it here? Also fuck I'm the only one from my tribe I think
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Post here
2753 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Nick scores!

Seljuk- 1
----------
Nick-1

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!