This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Macken's Speech

Topic » Macken's Speech

3941 days 17 hours ago
Macken Must Post his Speech here
3941 days 17 hours ago
macken
So here i am. I came into the merge with a plan a plan to lay low and try not to make a threat out of myself and try to keep people happy unlike pepster. Honestly i wanted to make friends here which i did kinda. But i should beat pepster becuz of the fact i had the best plan and made friends with at least nearly every1 on the jury pepster played to hard way hard sooo for that reason i should deffo win
3941 days 17 hours ago
macken
I sooo did not hate this experience this is one of best group games on tengaged
3941 days 17 hours ago
jbshafer
my comment: you deserve this win. we were in an alliance and you and me were the least close in it. I understand you betraying me. You were able to make it this far without getting any blood on your hands so that is why you get my vote. I hope to play with you again and we can have a stronger alliance! goodluck
3941 days 17 hours ago
macken
Thank u i hope we can play again too and yes we deffo win
3941 days 16 hours ago
jbshafer
you proved its easy to get final 2
3941 days 16 hours ago
macken
Good or bad
3940 days 19 hours ago
macken
Ferdinandz i honestly didnt know u were going to get bakstabbed by pepster i was told a few mins before tc
2 i didnt backstab u so i dont know why u were backstabbed
3 i literally thought pepster told u
3940 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
Thanks

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!