This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome Houseguests

Topic » Welcome Houseguests

3263 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
Welcome to revival of Dawg's Big Brother! The first HOH competition will not be held where the others will be, the backyard. It will be a poll. The twist, only houseguests can vote! Good Luck! It will close and I will announce the winner once all houseguests have voted! Welcome to the game.

Also, please feel free to mail me diary room entries so I am aware of what is going on in the game! Welcome to the game, and good luck once again!
3263 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
Additionally, if you are white level, I have added you as a friend since that is the only way you will be able to mail me.
3263 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
2 Houseguests have voted. 11 More still need to cast their votes. Good Luck.
3263 days 5 hours ago
Dawg
Also, if all houseguests have not voted in the poll by 9 p.m. central time/ 10 eastern time on June 14, I will close the poll and then announce the winner.
3263 days ago
Redthings556
Can you vote for yourself?
3262 days 18 hours ago
Dawg
You may vote for whomever you wish. In the event of a tie, random.org will decide the HOH winner.
3262 days 17 hours ago
Redthings556
How do we talk to other houseguests? I'm sorry but this is my first big brother group game.
3262 days 17 hours ago
TheAce
.Wait am I in
3262 days 16 hours ago
Redthings556
Doesn't look like it.
3262 days 13 hours ago
Dawg
All but one houseguest have voted in the HOH poll! You have only 4 more hours until the HOH is announced. Please remember that in the event of a tie, random.org will select the HOH winner.
3261 days 13 hours ago
Redthings556
If you want to talk or allign with me, you need to message me. I am white level.

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!