This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Featuring Me season 1 APPS

Topic » Featuring Me season 1 APPS

3651 days 22 hours ago
Hikeygirl101
Character Name:
Age (14-18):
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.):
Short Bio:
Options (Band,drama, ect.. I will post a list below to show you what the school is offering)
Pick 3
-Instrumental- Band
-Generalized Music (Or known as Jazz band where I'm from.)
-Choral Music- Choir.
-Drama
-Art
-Commercial kitchen
-Forensics
-(Audition Only) Master fine arts- Basically an honor drama class.
-Mechanics
-Wood Shop
-Outdoor ed
-Physical Education(16 would be half a season, 17-18 will run the whole season) (once again I'm from canada, after grade 10 this is an option.)

Don't forget to post a picture of your character in the image section.
3651 days 22 hours ago
jacunliffe
Character Name: Krys Joplin
Age (14-18): 16
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.):
Short Bio: Krys is a very musical person and hopes to persue a career as an actor.

Pick 3-Drama, Art, (Audition Only) Master fine arts- Basically an honor drama class.
3651 days 22 hours ago
Max7313
Character Name: Dylan Landers
Age (14-18): 17
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.): Lifegaurd at Local Pool
Short Bio: Dylan has always wanted to do something with his life, something big. He found at a very young age that it was acting that he wanted to do. He has been to acting classes and open auditions with little success. He has come to terms that he is destined to be a nobody. He is still working and fighting to get his dreams to come true.

Options (Band,drama, ect.. I will post a list below to show you what the school is offering)
-Choral Music- Choir.
-Art-Art
-Drama
3651 days 22 hours ago
Hikeygirl101
Character Name: Angeline (Angel) Campell
Age (14-18):16
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.): Barista
Short Bio: Angel is your typical teenage girl, typical family that is so happy and perky when out and about.. but behind closed doors. Her world is flipped upside down.
Options (Pick three)
Generalized Music
Choir
Master fine arts
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Character Name:Brandon Hester
Age (14-18):16
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.):None
Short Bio:Brandon has a wealthy family he was never forced to work he has always been giving thing "on a silver platter" so people say. Brandon plays football for the schools teams. Brandon loves to have a great time but outside of sports he sing. Most of the boys on the football team don't know Brandon sings because he don't tell them things like that he just focus on the game while around them, now he kinda don't care anymore!
Pick 3

-Choral Music- Choir.
-Art
Football*
Lacrosse*
3651 days 11 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus Mott
Male
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.):Studying to be a surgeon
Short Bio: Klaus Has Been studying to be a surgeon for a couple of months now it has been everything he wanted to do.
Pick 3
Foresenics
*Swimming*
*Football
3642 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
Character Name: Cameron Mason
Age (14-18):18
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.):Fry cook
Short Bio:Cameron has basically had to raise himself since the day he was born and take care of himself.
Pick 3

-Drama
-Commercial kitchen
3616 days 13 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Character Name: Cameron Grier
Age (14-18): 15
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here : Starbucks Cashier
Short Bio: Cameron has always been a flirt and usually the popular one around school, most guys think that because he doesn't do sports and is so popular that he's gay but it's mot the case, Cameron sings and acts and really has a passion for it!
Pick 3

-Chorus
-Drama
-Art

Don't forget to post a picture of your character in the image section.
3616 days 13 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I take off drama and put on MASTER FINE ARTS
3615 days 1 hour ago
jakehou97
Character Name: Jake Houston
Age (14-18): 16
Job (You're teens so be realistic with me here.): Waiter at a diner
Short Bio:
Drama
P.E.
Outdoor Ed

open group

Featuring Me

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!