This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

For Aspiring Judges

Topic » For Aspiring Judges

4250 days 11 hours ago
pooh0902
For all those tengaged players if you want to be a judge here in this group all you need to do is simply answer the following questions

Name you want to be call here in this group:
Tengaged color:
Will you be active here in this group:
Why should you be one of the four judges that this group is looking for?:
4250 days 10 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Name you want to be call here in this group: Jesus Man
Tengaged color: Yellow Soon to be Orange
Will you be active here in this group: yes
Why should you be one of the four judges that this group is looking for?: I'm Simon Cowel
4250 days 10 hours ago
charliescene0214
name u want to be called in here: charlie

tengaged clor: orange

will you be active here in this group: definetly

why should you be one of the four judges that this group is looking for: im very honest and i dont lie i wont pick favorites ill either give them good news if i liked it and if i didint like it ill give them a bad comment
4250 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I wanna be called- L.A. Reid
yellow
yes
I'm honest and really DONT care what anyone thinks of my opinion! If I DONT like it, I DONT
4249 days 23 hours ago
Randomdudebrap
Name you want to be call here in this group: Reece
Tengaged color: Yellow
Will you be active here in this group: Yes!!!!
Why should you be one of the four judges that this group is looking for?: I am honest, I give good advice when needed and if they are not doing as good i'll tell them what they need to work on and if they are still doing it wrong i wont save them everyone gets a chance with me

Thanks Much,:]

open group

Revival Songs Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!