This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Result's Night

Topic » 1st Result's Night

4234 days 5 hours ago
pooh0902
This is the First Result's Night... Good luck to everyone...
4234 days 5 hours ago
pooh0902
The time is over for the judges score for the other players but still we need those scores to find for the top player for the first challenge.
But our Bottom 2 players are Ned9004 and darkmoon... The poll is now open for our players in the bottom 2. One of them could go home base on the poll results. So guys please vote now and other players here in tengaged could also vote. That means as well that for the first challenge all those players how posted the music video are in for the next challenge...
4234 days 4 hours ago
Randomdudebrap
I put the same comment on the poll page

As they haven't posted there video's its a random choice so I have just looked at their application forms and I will eliminate darkmoon due to not putting more detail then Ned!

Sorry Darkmoon!
4234 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
Who was the top player though?
4233 days 20 hours ago
tigerfrmny
... Haha
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
Okay everyone I will just compute whatever the scores that had been posted in the Judges Comments to make the Result's Night Fast.
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
The Scores are now in... We will Start with the highest score for the first challenge and that is non other than... Congratulations because you are our Top Player for this week and have the power to suggest the next challenge theme... And that is...
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
Congratulations Sapphirebh... Even if there are only three scores for you. You still manage to get the Top Score. Your Average score is 9.17... Congratulations once more...
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
before we continue our results lets have first guest for tonight singing his top chart hits called Gangnam Style lets give a round of applause to PSY... =)
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
4233 days 18 hours ago
Ontario
wooo
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
Our runner-ups for the best video for this week is...

bb143 - Average Score is 9 with two scores posts
Missalice3 - Average Score is 8.63 with four scores posts
mushroomsnstuff2 - Average Score is 8 with one score post
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
Before we continue giving the results lets have first Rihanna on the Stage for her newest single songs that hit the billboard charts this week Diamond lets give her around of applause...
4233 days 18 hours ago
pooh0902
4232 days 22 hours ago
Dennis6198
Good Luck & Congrats Everyone!(:
4232 days 18 hours ago
AustinBenevides
whens the next comp

open group

Revival Songs Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!