This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

3440 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone.
Tonight the first person will be voted out of this game. They will not join the jury unless a replacement is needed.
Daniel has won immunity and cannot be voted out, everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow.
Not voting will result in a self vote.
Idol information will also be sent out shortly.

General Questions
-----------------------
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game?
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight?
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together?
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game?
3440 days 13 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol tells me a lot
3440 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? A lot
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? Um I guess...
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together? Um I guess...
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? No one gave me candy LOL
3440 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? Well since cam is inactive not really lol.
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight?: Oh yeah for sure even if they have an alliance
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together?: Maybe?
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game?: Nothing really, some people put candy on me and some didnt so idk
3440 days 12 hours ago
Gorillas213213
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? Dan has voted me out twice and i have only voted him out of one game so it makes everything so much harder
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? Well ya i would see that without the clue
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together?not me and dan
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? I did not understand the challenge one bit
3440 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? quite a bit
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? i wouldnt be surprised if we did
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together? yeah it is i mean me and matt are friends sort of...but he'll probably find a way to get back at me and get my pre-merge somehow in this all merged game because of what i did to him in NJs game...
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? idk some people gave me candy i guess
3440 days 12 hours ago
Blake18
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? It changes this game a whole lot because you don't know who you can trust
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? Of course... Who doesn't want that idol?
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together? I could see it happening, but that would be a hard situation
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? Basically the more you recieved, the bigger threat you are
3440 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Well gee man way to call some people out there
3440 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
oh lol cam your here
3440 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? It changes because you have to keep an extra eye on your rival because if you don't then they will try to backstabb you
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? Yes for sure
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together? Possibly
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? It told me that I am being targeted. I don't know why but I know who wants me out
3440 days 12 hours ago
MooseAntler86
- How does the fact that you're playing with a rival change your game? It changes a lot. Always gotta watch ur back, cause you know there is someone you are not on good terms with.
- Whoever's rival is voted out will receive an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol. Could we see rivals targeting rivals tonight? We could definitely. I think even without the clue in play we would see rivals targeting rivals.
- Is it possible for rivals to leave their differences at the door and work together? I think it is. Would be hard. But possibly.
- What does the amount of candy you received at the challenge tell you about your position in the game? Im not sure I was sort of in the middle.
3439 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Hey everyone.
Sam has decided to commit the cardinal sin of survivor, and quit the game.
He claims that he doesn't like how there's only 10 people. Not sure he understood what Merged Survivor Implied.

So Sam is officially out of this game. Thus his rival, Honey, will receive the first clue to the location of the idol.

This tribal is cancelled, and the next challenge will be posted shortly.

open group

Merged Survivor 4: Rivals 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!