This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

4204 days 19 hours ago
EmoPinata
Tuesday November 13th
6PM EST (live)
4204 days 17 hours ago
BBMaster17
KK
4203 days 22 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
I'll be there
4203 days 22 hours ago
EmoPinata
Come on in guys!

As there is still a tribal council that has yet to be resolved tonight's challenge will be more simple than the one I originally planned. All you have to do is answer the five questions about the Survivor franchise below and send your response to me in a PM. The person with the most correct answers has a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game. Ties will be broken by who submitted first.

Note: If the person who was voted out at the last tribal council happens to win this challenge before they find out that they were eliminated, Immunity will go to second place.

1. Where was Survivor Marquesas originally planned to take place.

2. What tribes would Jonathan Libby and Wanda Shirk have been assigned to if they were not eliminated in the school yard pick.

3. What is the name of the contestant who quit Survivor Fiji before filming started.

4. Which location(s) have been used for filming more than once

5. Shortly before the airing of what Survivor season did Campbell's Soup remove themselves as a sponsor of the show.
4203 days 22 hours ago
EmoPinata
Deadline is 7PM EST!
4203 days 22 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
Turned My answers in
4203 days 21 hours ago
Prozach
Submitted. Forgot this was going on. Whoops.
4203 days 21 hours ago
EmoPinata
With a near perfect score...

TDPokemonFan wins Immunity!

All of the submissions I received were near perfect, one question that nobody answer fully correctly was #4, Koror, Palau was actually used a second time for Survivor Micronesia.
4203 days 21 hours ago
Prozach
Grats TD
4203 days 21 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
thanks
4203 days 21 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
forgot about Micronesia though even when I was researching for one last time I even gave extra info for why for answers 1,3, and 5
4203 days 21 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I was out when this happened :/

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!