This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge!

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge!

4186 days 17 hours ago
EmoPinata
Could all of you please post your availability for the final challenge this week, I want everyone to have a fair shot at winning.
4186 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
The one with the game?
4186 days 2 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
I'll be on Thanksgiving Break This week starting Tuesday
Even still I'm available any time
4183 days 21 hours ago
EmoPinata
Tuesday November 20th
6PM EST
4183 days 21 hours ago
Prozach
3.5 hours from now? I'll be there
4183 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I can!
4183 days 17 hours ago
EmoPinata
Come on in guys!

Welcome to your Final Immunity Challenge, the winner of today's challenge not only guarantees themselves a spot in the Final Tribal Council, they will also get to decide who gets to go with them.

For today's challenge you will solve a word search puzzle, you must find the usernames (without numbers) of all eighteen castaways as well as my username. Once you have done that the remaining letters will spell out a sentence in Haitian Creole. Be the first person to post the correct phrase, win Immunity and secure your spot in the Finals.

Here is the puzzle:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2ns84zn.jpg

For the last time...

GO!
4183 days 17 hours ago
Prozach
Just post the phrase?
4183 days 17 hours ago
EmoPinata
Yep
4183 days 17 hours ago
Prozach
Mwen Te Fe Li Nan Final Yo?
4183 days 17 hours ago
EmoPinata
With that Prozach wins the Final Immunity Challenge and secures his spot in the finals!

The phase means "I am in the Finals", roughly.

Prozach you are now left with the decision of voting out either TheBizareOne or BigBrotherFan132. I'll see you at Tribal Council.
4183 days 17 hours ago
Prozach
Hellz yeah

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!