This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Revolution)

Topic » Tribal Council #15..

4183 days 15 hours ago
EmoPinata
We'll now bring in the Jury...

Missalice3, BigBrother06, Parodox121, dangon213, swimboy818, and TDPokemonFan, voted out at the last Tribal Council

You must submit your vote to me by Wednesday November 21st at 7PM EST.

Revolution

Prozach (Immune)
TheBizareOne
BigBrotherFan132

Prozach- Do you feel that winning this final challenge was a blessing or a curse?

TheBizareOne & BigBrotherFan132 - Are you nervous now that your fate in the game is out of your hand?

I will reveal the results as soon as I receive Prozach's vote.
4183 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
A blessing, no question. I am most comfortable when I feel safe, and I've done everything possible to make sure I stay safe as long as possible. I've beaten the last thing I have under my control.

Would it be OK for me to publicly reveal my vote? Since I have some things to say to both guys to go along with it
4183 days 14 hours ago
EmoPinata
If you would prefer to do so that is perfectly fine.
4183 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
OK so, the entire final 4 I have nothing but praise for. TD I hope you understand that the reason I voted for you was because of how well you were playing. It's a tough decision to make, since I have nothing against any of you. However, I made a promise to a certain individual from the very beginning of this game that we would make it to the final two together. Although he isn't here now, I still feel as though I owe that promise to him. With that being said, I choose to take TheBizareOne to the finals with me, and snuff BigBrotherFan's torch
4183 days 14 hours ago
EmoPinata
BigBrotherFan132, you need to bring me your torch.

BigBrotherFan132, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go.
4183 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Bye Prozach, and congrats on losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4183 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
^^^^^ lol

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!