This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4183 days 16 hours ago
EmoPinata
Final 2

Prozach
TheBizareOne

The Jury

BigBrotherFan132
TDPokemonFan
swimboy818
dangon213
Parodox121
BigBrother06
Missalice3

This Tribal Council will work a little differently then the others. Prozach, TheBizareOne, you have gone as far as you can go on your own. The power now flips over to the jury, it is now up to them to decide who should be named the winner of Survivor: Haiti.

Finalists, you are now free to plead your case to the jury.

Jury, you are now free to ask questions of the finalists.

I need all Jury votes by Friday November 23rd at 7PM EST.
4183 days 16 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Even though TheBizarreOne is now inactive, I think that he was our leader so that is why I am voting for him to win. Prozach, you didn't do enough to earn my vote.
4183 days 16 hours ago
Prozach
Hello Jurors

From the beginning of the game to the end, I accomplished everything I set out to do. I formed an alliance with TheBizareOne before the game even started, making a promise to each other that we would take each other to the finale. And look what happened. I honestly believe that I have played a perfect game. I was the most dominant challenge participant, both pre merge and post merge. I managed to formulate an alliance of the strongest members in the game, keeping myself safe even if I didn't win immunity. And I earned my way into the finale by winning the last two challenges convincingly. I know some of you (namely BigBrotherFan) may be annoyed with my actions, but think about it. I did you no harm. The one time I lied to anyone was to TDPokemonFan. Apart from that, I played it honestly, I played it smartly, and I played it to the best of my capabilities. I exemplified all of the necessary traits that a sole Survivor must have. I will hold no grudges if you decide to vote for TheBizareOne, but the most logical action to take would be to vote for the guy at the forefront of every major event in the game.

Thank you.
4183 days 16 hours ago
Prozach
Now BigBrotherFan, can I explain myself before you vote in the very least?
4183 days 16 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Ok.
4182 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother06
Prozach and TheBizareOne, if you had one other person in, who would you choose?
4182 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
In terms of who I think would give me the best shot at winning against, I would take someone like Smiley who was also inactive. However, if I had to choose the two most DESERVING players to be in the finale, I would have to go with TDPokemonFan and you, BigBrother. I think us 3 were the best players in the game, and all deserved to make it far
4181 days 20 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
why you felt it necessary to blindside me?
4181 days 9 hours ago
Prozach
TD, I was going back and forth on telling you straight up that you were the target, or playing along with you and lying to you about my intentions. Eventually, I decided that I didn't want to be the guy who just definitively said that "your game is over, there's nothing you can do". I felt as though, in this instance, I would have preferred dishonesty and for you to find out the hard way, instead of coming across as this omnipotent force that you have no control over. Do I think I made the right decision in being dishonest? I really don't know. But I do know that had you made the finale, I am confident that you would win. Which is why you had to go as soon as you were not safe and we were down to just our alliance
4181 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother06
I feel stupid, cause I could've made it real far if I never got suspended
4180 days 15 hours ago
EmoPinata
Once I read the votes the decision is final, the person with the most votes will be named the winner of Survivor Haiti. I received 4 votes, two jurors never responded and one juror refused to vote. It takes three votes to win.

First Vote...

Prozach

Second Vote...

TheBizareOne

Third Vote...

Prozach

Fourth Vote...

The winner of EmoPinata's Survivor Haiti is...

PROZACH!

Congratulations on your win Prozach, it is well deserved. The wiki will be updated sometime this week where you can find out how everybody voted throughout the season.

To everybody who participated in this season I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, it was my first hosting endeavor and even with the kinks that had to be worked out you were all a great cast and I am a better host from all of your participation.

Keep an eye out for the second season of EmoPinata's Survivor: Peru, coming in December. Featuring new twists and turns that are bound to keep the players on their toes!
4180 days 15 hours ago
EmoPinata
Player of the Season goes to
With 50% of the vote
PROZACH!

Congratulations on a clean sweep in this game!
4180 days 12 hours ago
Prozach
Whoo-hoo! Thanks to whoever voted for me!
4179 days 20 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
Congrats on the Final Prozach

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!