This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Czech Republic Cast Assessments

Topic » Survivor: Czech Republic Cast..

3324 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
A thread for viewers to create any cast assessments or predictions if they so desire.
3324 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Vitava:
Alexis (pilatesgrl)
Blake (BlakeIsBack)
Jenn (JennBrown)
Sean (Caliboy)
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
Connor (cjuddy)
Mikey (Mikey2015)
James (WitZ)

Elbe:
Eric (awwsum11)
Rocky (Russell11)
Alan (alanb1)
Natasha (Blondelle)
Jake (tundrahenry101)
Sagar (obscurity)
Roman (dwallz26)
JD (NewNightmare7)
3324 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Predictions
16th Roman
15th James
14th Sean
13th JD
12th Rocky
11th Eric
Merge
10th Jake
Jury
9th Jenn
8th Blake
7th Sagar
6th Alan
5th Connor
4th Mikey
3rd Alexis
Final 2
2nd Julian
1st Natasha
3322 days 6 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Alexis: I do see him making it pretty far bit I don't see a lot of potential in him I feel like he will be kind of like a Jacob from Jamaica
Blake: He is a good player and I think he definitely has a shot I think he will make the merge and get out early because people will probably see him as a big threat.
Jenn: I think Jenn will surprise a bunch of people and she is definitely my underdog pick to win at this moment.
Sean: I dont see him making it far because I don't think he will form a good alliance to make it farther.
Julian: He is a inactive player and I see him floating to the end for sure.
Connor: Man Connor is amazing he is such a social player and sways people into doing stuff for him. Either he will be out very early or he will make it deep into he game.
Mikey: I actually do see Mikey as a underdog player as well and I think he has a shot. He really does sound like a CR and I think he has good potential in this game.
James: I dont know what to expect from him but I feel like he won't be that social won't be too active and I see him as being out either first or second tbh.

Eric: Eric will either just barely miss merge or he will get out very early in merge because his social skills are ok and he's good at challenges so people may see him as a threat.
Rocky: No shot I feel like he is a JJ this season who will get out first tribal he goes too.
Alan: I dont know how he plays bit I see him getting around 6th or 7th I feel like he will be in a good alliance but I feel like he will be an outsider of an alliance.
Natasha: I feel like Natasha has a amazing shot to win probably top 5 for me. I seen her play she is fiercest and will backstab anyone to get her to the top and I see her being a great villain and possibly winning.
Jake: He has no chance because he has too much trust in his allies and makes alliances 5 second into the game and I can see people doing what I did and getting this dumbass out. I got him out 3 times.
Sagar: WINNER: Amazing social skills great at cgallnege and will make great moves he will be and threat bit he will find a way around it to have a shot to win.
3322 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
16th: JD
15th: Julian
14th: Natasha
13th: James
12th: Sagar
11th: Mikey
10th: Blake
9th: Sean
8th: Eric
7th: Alan
6th: Rocky
5th: Jenn
4th: Roman
3rd: Jake/Alexis
2nd: Jake/Alexis
1st: CJ (My sweeps)
3321 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
This is my assessment from the people i actually know/know of

Vitava:
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)  - Julian can be a good player and i'm really hoping that this season, he will make it far.

Connor (cjuddy)  - my pick to win. Connor is a good player and i'm really going to be rooting for him.

Elbe:
Sagar (obscurity) - Sagar is really a hit or miss type of player. Sometimes he makes it really far, other times he makes it premerge. I will be rooting for him.

Roman (dwallz26) - In his first group game (LoganWorms) he only needed 1 vote to win it all. I am really hoping that he can pull it off this season and win
3304 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
Lol the 3 that I predicted to leave first made the final 3
3304 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
LOL Brady

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!