This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood vs. Water Cast Assessments

Topic » Survivor: Blood vs. Water Cast..

3289 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
3289 days 6 hours ago
preznewton44
It's summer, so Ethan and I have all the time in the world to make group game podcasts.  Get excited.
3289 days 6 hours ago
XxHeroxX
*Gets excited* :P
3289 days 5 hours ago
preznewton44
Jera gets the idea!
3289 days 5 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Omg. I just cannot get over the fact that I was so close to making it xD Ugh, welp, I will definitely try again.
3288 days 10 hours ago
Chris1080
Todzie:
Mikayla (manalord)  {Mearl's Bae}: I'm predicting that she will at least make merge this time.
Stoner (Copenhagen)  {Andrew's Beer Pong Buddy}: Really good player I'm predicting he will go very far.
Natasha (Blondelle) {Leah's Sister}: Idk
Ryan (KidA)  {Jeremy's Friend With Benefits}: Um I'm in another group game with this guy and he is really good in challenges so I think this tribe has a severe advantage.
Nicole (Nicole16)  {Jordan's Best Friend}: Brilliant Player, Brilliant Strategist. The only hindrance that she has is that she won, but I know that she is in this for the long haul.
Sam (sssp123)  {Connor's Fellow Sex Dungeon Patron}: Hopefully one of the first to go.
Mickle (micklepickle20)  {Fowler's Butt Buddy}: I don't know why he is liked so much I mean honestly. All he did that was memorable was fight with me. I predict he will make if far though.
Robby (Robbyjak)  {Noah's Former Rival}: I wonder how anyone could be friends with that scumbag. Hopefully first, second, third or fourth gone.
Trey (trey2288)  {AJ's Friend}: 1st or 2nd jury member
Karma (Kenu67)  {Courtney's Friend}: I really don't know who this is.
Jacob (kekgeek)  {Sagar's Friend}: I think he will make farther then Sagar

Koumongou:
Mearl (Mearl)  {Mikayla's Bae}: Idk
Andrew (AndrewWeltner)  {Stoner's Beer Pong Partner}: Probably is gonna make to final 4
Leah (PeachessnCream)  {Natasha's Sister}: Idk
Jeremy (_JB_)  {Ryan's Friend With Benefits}: Um he's an okay player.
Jordan (JordanForReal)  {Nicole's Best Friend}: I think Jordan and Nicole will dominate this game together.
Connor (cjuddy)  {Sam's Fellow Sex Dungeon Patron}: Very good in challenges
Fowler (Nathan132)  {Mickle's Butt Buddy}: Idk I'd say 4th jury member
Noah (noah_kondon)  {Robby's Former Rival}: Please leave I hate this guy he is little douche bag
AJ (KingGeek)  {Trey's Friend}: I'm playing with him in another group game and he can't win challenges to save his life.
Courtney (CrazyCourtney0)  {Karma's Friend}: She's a fucking lunatic
Sagar (obscurity)  {Jacob's Friend}: I will laugh if he is the first person voted out again. I would really like to see that happen again.
3288 days 7 hours ago
Rifles25
Predictions from 20th
20th Mikayla
19th Leah
18th Fowler
17th AJ
16th Andrew
15th Karma
14th Jeremy
13th Nicole
12th Jacob
11th Courtney
10th Mickie
9th Connor
8th Natasha
7th Sagar
6th Ryan
5th Mearl
4th Trey
Final Three
3rd Jordan
2nd Sam
1st Robby
3288 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
i'm digging the intro music
3287 days 11 hours ago
Rifles25
I was almost right about Leah ugh
3280 days 22 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes I got Karma right!
3270 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
bump for the audio assessment
3270 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
"Robby (Robbyjak)  {Noah's Former Rival}: I wonder how anyone could be friends with that scumbag. Hopefully first, second, third or fourth gone."-chris

do we even know eachother? lmfao
3270 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Robby, Chris hates u so he hates me
3270 days 2 hours ago
Blondelle
omg you guys are the sweetest in your recording<3

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!