This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Medical Emergency and a Twist

Topic » Medical Emergency and a Twist

4194 days 1 hour ago
lukonia
After the last tribal council something terrible has happened which has seen the need to medically remove two players from the game.

Unfortunately, FireFlamVG and MunkeyBoy have been rushed back to the mainland to seek medical asssitance and will not be returning to the game.

You are now the final 12 players in the game.

Now it is time for another twist.

In the last tribal council players were told to send me the names of two players.  The two players with the most votes will now be given a special task. 

We are splitting into two tribes.  These two players will be the leaders for the teams and will pick players in a schoolyard style pick. 

These two players are Halcyon and Sonic.

Halcyon and Sonic, please list the twelve remaining players in order from 1-12, 1 being the person you most want in your tribe to 12 being the least wanted.  I will use these to choose the teams by taking turns between the lists to pick the names highest on the list.

Please mail me these lists within 12 hours.
4193 days 10 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
Woah very game changing :o
4193 days 9 hours ago
sonic6668
Ok
4191 days 14 hours ago
TDO88
Whats going on with this? We haven't done anything in a while
4190 days 19 hours ago
sammy1172
Yea let's do something
4190 days 18 hours ago
munkeyboy18
This is stupid to be medically removed maybes you need to not take so longin responding to our actions and move your ass and asier challenges
4189 days 16 hours ago
Jordannnn
Hi so umm does this game exist anymore?
4189 days 6 hours ago
Flint03
I am going to quit already sorry I need to do a lot of things :) THanks Lukonia for accepting me to be part of this game...
4188 days 10 hours ago
halcyon
So I'm thinking this game is over. .__.
4188 days 10 hours ago
sammy1172
I hope not
4126 days 7 hours ago
sonic6668
R u doing this

open group

Lukonia's Survivor - Island of the Dogs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!