This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

• Rule Book • (DO NOT POST)

Topic » • Rule Book • (DO NOT..

4167 days 21 hours ago
Kantus
- Do not swear, threaten or harass your fellow tribemates.

- If you become inactive, you may get kicked off.

- You should be present at every challenge and tribal council, if we notice you aren't invested, we will kick you off.

- If you're sitting out during a challenge, DO NOT CHEAT, especially if it's a sliding puzzle competition. A player did that in Survivor : China and got voted out because he lost immunity for his tribe.

- You may share a hidden immunity idol clue with someone, but you have to remember that only one person can possess it. For example, you may send an "ally" your clue, but if he finds the answer and sends it to me first, he'll get it.

- If you have the numbers during a challenge, please sit a tribemate to even things out. For example, if you go into an immunity challenge with a 6-5 advantage, you will need to sit one member out or your results will be affected. If a player is not chosen to sit out, Random.org will decide.

- As a member of the jury, you may only post in the "Ponderosa" thread. You will also determine the winner at the finale, so I advise you to follow the rest of the season carefully.

- As a member of the jury, you may not leave the group yet since you are still important.

- Send daily conffessionals about the tribe dynamics, alliances, feelings...etc. It helps determining who's playing and who's not. Do not worry, everything will stay secret.It will greatly increase your chances of getting called back for All-Stars, Heroes Vs Villains...etc
4167 days 21 hours ago
Kantus
• Tie : Due to the outrage during Survivor : China, the rules for ties has been changed. If a tie occurs during tribal council, there won't be a re-vote. A challenge determined by the host will take place instead. It can be trivia, puzzle, physical, mental, memory..etc But there's also other factors that we need to take into consideration. For example, if  active player A recieves 5 votes and inactive player B recieves 5 votes, player B will probably be the one voted off. 

• Exile Island : If you are sent to Exile, you'll have to live there until the next immunity challenge and/or tribal council. As you already kne, a hidden immunity idol is usually planted there, so you may recieve specific clues to help you find it.

• Hidden Immunity Idols : HII are present in every single season of my franchise. If you correctly guess where it is located, then I will give it to you. You may only play it before the reading of the votes. Once I ask who wants to use it, you'll have to send me a private message stating if you wish to do so and who you want to use it on.
4149 days 15 hours ago
Kantus
- You cannot change your vote once you cast it.
4105 days 18 hours ago
Kantus
- From now on, players who don't vote at tribal will recieve a self vote.

open group

• Big Brother : Secrets & Lies •

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!